Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For burgercels, Five guys cheeseburger

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuck its 4am and I'm craving a cheeseburger. Check this out burgercels

burgerland is very weird. Why are your burgers wrapped in tinfoil? Does it not have a metallic taste to it?

burgerland is very weird. Why are your burgers wrapped in tinfoil? Does it not have a metallic taste to it?
Its very common in the west to wrap food in aluminium foil because its stable and keeps the food warm. No metallic taste

to keep it warm for longer i presume. the inside isn't foil though

Stays warmer for longer times. But if it stays for too long bread becomes soggy because of trapped moisture, like it the picture. Aluminum foil doesnt affects the taste.

Its very common in the west to wrap food in aluminium foil because its stable and keeps the food warm. No metallic taste
Ohh makes sense but don't most people eat their burgers immediately? Why not wrap it in a piece of paper or in a cardboard box(like goyslop franchises)?

24965.jpg

"mUH FrEEDOM"

to keep it warm for longer i presume. the inside isn't foil though
Oh okay that makes it better, I had thought the inside is tinfoil as well.

Five guys is the best, especially the milkshakes

Ohh makes sense but don't most people eat their burgers immediately? Why not wrap it in a piece of paper or in a cardboard box(like goyslop franchises)?
Some people order their food to go. For why they use foil instead of paper, idk for sure, maybe its cheaper than paper

Five guys is the best, especially the milkshakes
I only go to Fiveguys for infinite refill Coca Cola, they have some unique flavors there. But the burgers look terrible, i dont get how people like smashed burgers

Most burgers contain more bread than meat.

I only go to Fiveguys for infinite refill Coca Cola, they have some unique flavors there. But the burgers look terrible, i dont get how people like smashed burgers
They taste fucking amazing. Try it man. Good shit

They taste fucking amazing. Try it man. Good shit
I tried it and they look and taste disgusting. Id rather spend a few more schekels to get a proper burger

I tried it and they look and taste disgusting. Id rather spend a few more schekels to get a proper burger
Fair enough man. How about in and out? Have you ever tried that? Those look good.

looks like topnotch goyslop :ahegao:

I haven't had a burger in a long, long time.

Chinks make good food, I consider myself and eggrollcel despite not being a ricecel

The rat biten bun is a nice touch

The one near you is open late? Or did you take that pic from another time

To conserve heat and its taste? You never used coil on food?

To conserve heat and its taste? You never used coil on food?
Nope our burgers are either wrapped paper or is in some kind of container.