Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For brainletcels

The Honkler

The Honkler

living in a clown world
It's fucking over for brainlets who are too pussy to ropemaxx. Being an incel brainlet is living life on extreme mode.

I'm going to leave out the typical incel traits such as no gf, KHHV, no free sex, ugly etc because that's a given. Instead I would be focusing on the part about being a brainlet. You are too dumb to careermaxx, which in turn means that you would need to wage cuck your entire life if you don't get autismbux. Living life on minimum wage, you can't even afford copes that prevent you from roping. But in the first place you are too pussy to rope. Eventually, you would be forced to choose the rope because the daily grind would wear you down and you don't have enough copes to keep you going.

Having a low motivation doesnt correlate with being a "brainlet"

I'm not afraid to rope, I'm just holding on to hope.

hey that rhymes.:feelshehe:

Unironically high IQ thread. It's over if you're brainlet.

Motivation comes from the brain
True
But my argument was that even literal High IQ people lack motivation sometimes. As such, low motivation doesn't equate to brainletism (low IQ) always

Having a low iq as an incel means you cant even studycope :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: