Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for boxercels

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I've been boxing since 2018 and my record is 30-9-0 with 21 wins by knockout and 9 losses by decision. I stand at 6'0 barefoot and weigh 80 kg, which makes me a light-heavyweight.

My most recent opponent was a 5'10 white normie with blue eyes. The first round started and we exchanged jabs. I hit him with a jab that staggered him for a moment and immediately followed up with a cross to his chin. His body went limp. The fight was over in 9 seconds.

Whites are superior to ethnics in height, face, and athleticism. As an inferior rice man, defeating a superior white man and looking down at his unconscious body made me feel like I was breaking a fundamental rule of this world.

Boxing is a good cope but requires dedication. The effort is worth it for moments like these. I'm still feeling euphoric from my most recent fight.

6'0, 6 inch, matches with slim white beckies in New York, and good at fighting. Just your average inferior ricecel. It must be tough getting mogged by ugly white manlets like me.

You should host a chad only vs boxing tournament, just you vs attractive fellas, and then film yourself beating them all up.

Ricemen are the best fighters because they know oriental martial arts.

i used to do wrestling a lot but the effort and the damage it left on my body was intense. definitely not going to do it again

Always wanted a car with a boxer engine.

BDFA294C 32B3 4FDE AA5D DB1777F15D46

You should host a chad only vs boxing tournament, just you vs attractive fellas, and then film yourself beating them all up.
I don't stand a chance against 6'5 white chad boxers.
Oriental martial arts are usually bullshit.
i used to do wrestling a lot but the effort and the damage it left on my body was intense. definitely not going to do it again
Based. I also practice BJJ and white belt wrestlers can be strong as fuck.

you're pretty tall for a ricecel :feelssus:, but muh jbw be making faces 12x better

it's over

Question. Why are ricecels such braggers ? You could out there fucking pussy with your stats but no you rather spend that time bragging to subhumans.

Question. Why are ricecels such braggers ? You could out there fucking pussy with your stats but no you rather spend that time bragging to subhumans.
Because he's an uber-autist.

I was thinking about the effect of wrestling/mma/boxing on confidence today.

Do you feel a difference in your "confidence" when talking to people now that you can defeat even trained fighters? Compared to a time before that when you could not? Or were you always confident and strong?

I was thinking about the effect of wrestling/mma/boxing on confidence today.

Do you feel a difference in your "confidence" when talking to people now that you can defeat even trained fighters? Compared to a time before that when you could not? Or were you always confident and strong?
I was a weak 5'3 rice manlet until junior year of high school.

Fighting skill increases confidence because the world revolves around power. Power can take many forms like wealth, connections, or physical strength. The reason why height is so important for men is because it's a significant indicator of physical strength. For example, most people would think twice before fucking with an athletic 6'5 guy. Of course, we can't control our height but at least fighting skill is something that can be improved.

I was a weak 5'3 rice manlet until junior year of high school.

Fighting skill increases confidence because the world revolves around power. Power can take many forms like wealth, connections, or physical strength. The reason why height is so important for men is because it's a significant indicator of physical strength. For example, most people would think twice before fucking with an athletic 6'5 guy. Of course, we can't control our height but at least fighting skill is something that can be improved.
So you're saying that height has a far bigger impact on confidence than fighting skills?

So you're saying that height has a far bigger impact on confidence than fighting skills?
Depends on how much height & skill.

5'6 vs 6'5? Novice or world champion?

You're Korean right? I heard Taekwondo is one of those useless martial arts. Thoughts?
Taekwondo gyms in the United States are glorified daycares. Even in Korea, it's a sport that's focused on scoring points instead of defeating your opponent. Muay thai and judo are the 2 best martial arts from asia.

Taekwondo gyms in the United States are glorified daycares. Even in Korea, it's a sport that's focused on scoring points instead of defeating your opponent. Muay thai and judo are the 2 best martial arts from asia.
Why did you choose boxing over Muay Thai? Isn't Muay Thai better since you can use punches, elbows, knees, and kicks?

I've been boxing since 2018 and my record is 30-9-0 with 21 wins by knockout and 9 losses by decision. I stand at 6'0 barefoot and weigh 80 kg, which makes me a light-heavyweight.

My most recent opponent was a 5'10 white normie with blue eyes. The first round started and we exchanged jabs. I hit him with a jab that staggered him for a moment and immediately followed up with a cross to his chin. His body went limp. The fight was over in 9 seconds.

Whites are superior to ethnics in height, face, and athleticism. As an inferior rice man, defeating a superior white man and looking down at his unconscious body made me feel like I was breaking a fundamental rule of this world.

Boxing is a good cope but requires dedication. The effort is worth it for moments like these. I'm still feeling euphoric from my most recent fight.
St. one-two-cel

Started training boxing in 2020.
Tore my patellar tendon recently, had to take 15 months off.
I´m now planning to make a comeback to boxing while abusing PEDs to enhance recovery so that I can train twice a day.
The only thing i won´t touch is roids because I can´t get TRT in my country (germany) and the test supression would be fatal.
My future fighters nickname will be "dER untERmensch aka. St. overhandrightcel" btw.
Wish me luck, brocels.

Taekwondo gyms in the United States are glorified daycares. Even in Korea, it's a sport that's focused on scoring points instead of defeating your opponent. Muay thai and judo are the 2 useful martial arts from asia.
FACTS. trained shotokan karate for 7 years before starting to box. got beat up by people training less than two months.
Karate is LARP essentially.

Last edited:
Literally beat a caucusoid in 6 seconds and is shocked because it wasn't supposed to happen according to society's script. lol. This is exactly what I mean when I say colonized in the mind.

Someone has been propagandized by the lies of white supremacy. Might need to detox from this forum. Especially if you have healthy copes like that.

But that's not my business though. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Remind me who the top 10 greatest boxers of all time are again??? Despite endless discrimination???

I'll wait...:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Shoutout to brother Jack Johnson while am at it. AND Jackie Robinson.

Last edited:
If ricecels got over their cucked colonized mentality and actually devoted themselves to dominating something aside from other people's wallets, we'd see a lot more of them in sports and they'd likely even keep some of their women from race-traiting. Look at Manny Pac.

Why did you choose boxing over Muay Thai? Isn't Muay Thai better since you can use punches, elbows, knees, and kicks?
Elbows and knees usually require clinching and it's not smart to tie yourself up with one person in a real fight since there could be other dangers. Kicking leaves you off-balance especially outside the ring where the ground can be uneven or slippery. Staying mobile is best and boxing is all about footwork.

Being able to fight is one of the best things you can do an incel.
Couldn't agree more on this. We should all be in shape and at least know how to defend ourselves and be ready and willing since normies are trying to kill us. Be strapped at the very least.

(same advice applies to blacks of course).

FACTS. trained shotokan karate for 7 years before starting to box. got beat up by people training less than two months.
Karate is LARP essentially.
Brutal. I can relate as my parents put me in one of those taekwondo daycares when I was young. All that wasted time and energy...
Literally beat a caucusoid in 6 seconds and is shocked because it wasn't supposed to happen according to society's script. lol. This is exactly what I mean when I say colonized in the mind.

Someone has been propagandized by the lies of white supremacy. Might need to detox from this forum. Especially if you have healthy copes like that.

But that's not my business though. :feelsjuice:
It was 9 seconds but you have a point. I expected a brutal fight only to be met with the easiest W of my boxing career.
Couldn't agree more on this. We should all be in shape and at least know how to defend ourselves and be ready and willing since normies are trying to kill us. Be strapped at the very least.

(same advice applies to blacks of course).
Based. I always conceal carry even though I'm decent at fighting. Most people where I live can't conceal carry though. I had to jump through legal loopholes and get help from family members in law enforcement to get a heavily restricted carry license.

Boxing is pretty unrealistic in a real fight. Those huge gloves make it much easier to block punches and there’s so many rules that make it much different than a real fight like no grappling or kicks. Lots of people have knives or guns

Boxing is pretty unrealistic in a real fight. Those huge gloves make it much easier to block punches and there’s so many rules that make it much different than a real fight like no grappling or kicks. Lots of people have knives or guns
boxing and wrestling > muay thai and bjj > everything else

Rip theyre jaws off and they wont be mogging anyone

Training with big gloves in boxing is unrealistic. Muay Thai with mma gloves and kicks is more realistic. Wrestlers don’t have as good submissions as BJJ and don’t have good game on their backs

Good to be multiversed, but yeah knives and guns is Ideal

Holy shit god tier mog.
Being able to fight is one of the best things you can do an incel.

6’ isn’t incel height range usually and I’m very skeptical since boxing gyms are always polluted with normies. What makes you an incel if I may ask?

I’ve passed by classes at the glass window and saw all of them were normies which is why I never signed up as much as I want to.
you're pretty tall for a ricecel :feelssus:, but muh jbw be making faces 12x better

it's over

He’s a fucking fakecel, but people tolerate him because he’s East Asian and posts about JBW :feelsseriously::feelsclown:
If you looked at me on the street, you probably wouldn't think that I was a KHHV.

My height is decent, at 183 cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 90% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about average in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 6 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from average looking girls. Not landwhales, but average beckies you'd see walking around a college campus.

So what's the problem? What the fuck is wrong with me? Put simply, I'm a social retard. I have 0 friends as of right now. I don't talk to anyone in my age group. Any attempts at socialization have resulted in awkward interactions and eventual ghosting. I just can't seem to function like a normal human, socialize like a normal human. Somewhere along the line, my brain forgot to install the basic social skills software that should've come by default. It's infuriating, because I know that with my physical stats I SHOULDN'T be an incel. Yet here I am wasting my youth away, getting older and uglier as each day passes. I hate myself for it.

To those that say NT is cope, fuck you. Living as a non-NT man is hell on earth.

wrestling+bjj>mma> kickboxing >=muay thai> boxing> everything else
fixed it for u
Training with big gloves in boxing is unrealistic
true
when fighting a street fight you won't be using big gloves that will give you more defense and ability to block punches also most boxers have literally 0 experience with blocking kicks the same way kickboxers and especially muay thai fighters do it

How do you not get knocked out? Do you train neck a lot?

Are you legit good or just farm the very easiest entry level amateur bouts?

Honestly, I am kind of interested in boxing. I might take it up as a cope and a way to stay in shape- I just need to gain weight first.

Remind me who the top 10 greatest boxers of all time are again??? Despite endless discrimination???

I'll wait...:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Shoutout to brother Jack Johnson while am at it. AND Jackie Robinson.
They're mostly black, right?

Why do you stay an incel, man? Is 30-9 not enough to hit on girls with confidence and get a girl?

6'0, 6 inch, matches with slim white beckies in New York, and good at fighting. Just your average inferior ricecel. It must be tough getting mogged by ugly white manlets like me.

They're mostly black, right?
Yes but my personal fav is Jack Johnson bc he defeated the "great white hope" and disproved many false notions about blacks that were prevalent at the time.

Boxing isn't unrealistic. Having decent footwork and fast hands is extremely powerful in a fight. Oftentimes, footwork and fast hands alone will overwhelm an opponent to the point where they can't even fight back because they got knocked out instantly. "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Boxing isn't unrealistic. Having decent footwork and fast hands is extremely powerful in a fight. Oftentimes, footwork and fast hands alone will overwhelm an opponent to the point where they can't even fight back because they got knocked out instantly. "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

View attachment 737941

View attachment 737942

View attachment 737943
But what happens if he goes for a takedown? Or starts throwing punches or kicks and you’re not used to being able to block them since you don’t have your big gloves? I mean it might work if you’re against a guy who had no idea what he’s doing but a well trained wrestler guy who’s a lot bigger would win almost every time

But what happens if he goes for a takedown? Or starts throwing punches or kicks and you’re not used to being able to block them since you don’t have your big gloves? I mean it might work if you’re against a guy who had no idea what he’s doing but a well trained wrestler guy who’s a lot bigger would win almost every time
I agree that the biggest weakness of boxing is grappling which is why I also train BJJ focused on defending against takedowns and escaping pins.

I've been in real fights without boxing gloves. My own fighting stance tucks my head down, brings my left shoulder up to protect the left side of my chin, my left hand is positioned in front of my face to protect my nose/mouth/chin from the front, and my right hand is positioned to protect the right side of my chin. Even without gloves, I have coverage of most of my vital spots. Combined with footwork and head movement, this stance has protected me quite well as I've never been knocked unconscious inside or outside the ring.

I won't deny that Muay Thai beats boxing in a controlled environment like the octagon. However, I believe that boxing has certain advantages over Muay Thai in a real fight.

Boxing lacks elbows, knees, and kicks. That also means there's only one thing to practice. Punches. A Muay Thai fighter with 1000 hours of practice would have divided that time between practicing punches, elbows, knees, and kicks. A boxer with 1000 hours of practice spent all 1000 hours of that time practicing punches. It only takes one punch to knock someone unconscious.

Elbows and knees usually require clinching with your opponent. This isn't ideal in a real fight because getting tied-up with one person decreases your mobility and leaves you exposed to other potential dangers. Clinching also increases your risk of being thrown to the ground if your opponent is a grappler which is the last place you want to be in a real fight.

Kicks can be very effective. I've sparred with Muay Thai guys before and those leg kicks are nasty. With that said, I personally wouldn't throw kicks in a real fight. Kicking leaves you off-balance especially outside the ring where the ground can be uneven or slippery.

So I wouldn't say that Muay Thai is completely superior to boxing. Each style has it's own advantages and disadvantages.