Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Blackcels/Muslimcels, a young African woman on her knees begs a man to love her.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
He looks like a manlet too.

Average Polska Kurwa when she sees a foreigner

She’s supposed to go to her parents and tell them. Keep it traditional. Wonder if he said yes lol.

It looks like @BlkPillPres Islammaxxed after all.

nigga getting a whore on her knees telling him that she loves him, that's really an opportunity that cannot be missed.

fakecel if wouldnt

Wow cherry pick much?
Not cherrypicking lol, it would be cherrypicking if I said this proves all blackcels can have foids do this over them which I never claimed, this is just random lifefuel with a normie or lower guy that has a foid in love with him like many other posts here, such as this, or this, or this, or this:feelsjuice:.

He's a manlet and looks only a bit better than me. I would have said yes because she's clearly submissive and will do whatever you want. Maybe I WILL muslimaxx, it looks like the only shot I have of getting a sex slave.

I almost feel bad for black women. They are so desperate for love they end up simping for the biggest failure males, most conquered race of males on the planet.

Black African women would be far better off if egypt just fucking conquered the damn continent already

I almost feel bad for black women. They are so desperate for love they end up simping for the biggest failure males, most conquered race of males on the planet.

Black African women would be far better off if egypt just fucking conquered the damn continent already
You say shit like this, but then deny that women of other races only like white men for their history of dominating, conquering, and winning against every race on the planet. Instead you claim it's because of their albino genetics. JFL.

You say shit like this, but then deny that women of other races only like white men for their history of dominating, conquering, and winning against every race on the planet. Instead you claim it's because of their albino genetics. JFL.
It's both. Genetics and conquest halo. Whites have both the best genes and the most overwhelming conquest

There's a reason why monggols are viewed as more masculine than other asians. Because the mongol empire gave them a cultural halo of conquest.

Likewise, MENAs have long long long had Dominion over black people for centuries

It's both. Genetics and conquest halo. Whites have both the best genes and the most overwhelming conquest

There's a reason why monggols are viewed as more masculine than other asians. Because the mongol empire gave them a cultural halo of conquest.

Likewise, MENAs have long long long had Dominion over black people for centuries
The amount of ethnic foids with albino fetish is extremely low. Most of the white boy worship is due to conquest halo paired with European beauty standards that's been forced into every country through the media for generations. Nothing more. Your genetics are a disease, and you're not the aryan master race you wish to be. You can't be the master race or have top-tier genetics while getting burned by the sun.

The amount of ethnic foids with albino fetish is extremely low.
its actually extremy fucking high, you delusional faggot. You must be huffing unreal levels of copium to utter such an inane statement. All hispanic, negro, indian, and asian women have a burning thirst for white men, this is an undeniable reality.
Most of the white boy worship is due to conquest halo paired with European beauty standards that's been forced into every country through the media for generations. Nothing more
white men are also generally taller, higher iq, have colored eyes, have colored hair and have white skin. All of which are desirable genetic traits itrelevant kf "conquesr halo".
Your genetics are a disease
coming from a negro, this is a howl. Every race and nation on the planet hates nigger blood. Everyone comsiders being part-black to be an insult, a shame, upon a nations genes.
and you're not the aryan master race you wish to be
Ok
You can't be the master race or have top-tier genetics while getting burned by the sun.
Most white people can tan, though not nordics

Not cherrypicking lol, it would be cherrypicking if I said this proves all blackcels can have foids do this over them which I never claimed, this is just random lifefuel with a normie or lower guy that has a foid in love with him like many other posts here, such as this, or this, or this, or this:feelsjuice:.
Oh okay my bad. I thought you implied that blackcels are volcels

The amount of ethnic foids with albino fetish is extremely low. Most of the white boy worship is due to conquest halo paired with European beauty standards that's been forced into every country through the media for generations. Nothing more.
This is the brutal truth, I couldn't have said it any better.

its actually extremy fucking high, you delusional faggot. You must be huffing unreal levels of copium to utter such an inane statement. All hispanic, negro, indian, and asian women have a burning thirst for white men, this is an undeniable reality.
Do you know how many Asians exist on the planet chimp brain? Way more than your pathetic albino populations that are dying off at a faster rate than Asians are being born. Not even 1% of Asians want your rhesus monkey recessed genes.
white men are also generally taller, higher iq, have colored eyes, have colored hair and have white skin. All of which are desirable genetic traits itrelevant kf "conquesr halo".
Generally taller is arguable, but that's not exclusive to white genetics. Everything else is worthless albinoid disease traits that 99% of the world is disgusted by other than a few retarded pink dick worshipping toilets.
coming from a negro, this is a howl. Every race and nation on the planet hates nigger blood. Everyone comsiders being part-black to be an insult, a shame, upon a nations genes.
They hate us because we're superior and they know it. They come from us and they want to be us. The hatred of blacks is projection of their own insecurity and feelings of genetic inferiority. I don't blame them, can't even be in the sun for more than 10 minutes, that's a miserable existence.
Ok

Most white people can tan, though not nordics
Only the ones with trace black ancestry can tan. You're welcome white boy.

This is what happens when ethnics that weren't forced to endure years of European beauty standard programming see a white boy for the first time. The raw feelings that 99% of humans feel about white boys.

View: https://youtu.be/t0phj_Eyl4I

Do you know how many Asians exist on the planet chimp brain?
1.5 billion and counting, unfortunately
Way more than your pathetic albino populations that are dying off at a faster rate than Asians are being born.
Brootal
Not even 1% of Asians want your rhesus monkey recessed genes.
this is pathetically not true. All gooks and chinks alike worship white features like gods. They yearn and dream and wish so badly in seething anger to be white
2a5a00fa 95be 4b20 91b7 4446b7c74fcc
84e3d264 4a5d 4f65 bb43 d3ba9f5cb95f
18676bec 776d 47be ab82 3f42d334daf7

Generally taller is arguable, but that's not exclusive to white genetics.
Whites are the tallest people in the world, this is just an objective fact,my good nigger.
Everything else is worthless albinoid disease traits that 99% of the world is disgusted by other than a few retarded pink dick worshipping toilets.
Its genuinely amazing how much you delude yourself. All nigger men worship white women for a reason, even Dr. Umar and Cythia G. point this out over and over again and its true. Niggers hate the black wombs that birth them and they hate their own nigger blood, hence why those like you want to lay claim to the histories of people who have nothing to do with you. You want better hair, lighter skin, less monkeyish faces, and colored eyes so bad.

Genetic Upgrade

They hate us because we're superior and they know it.

They come from us
So you acknowledge whites are more evolved than niggers? Keeeeeek

FU4TLl3XEAAV93q

and they want to be us.
No one wants to be a nigger, not even niggers. This is why BM chase after non-BW. Why BW wear wigs made of AW hair. Why you all worship mulatto and octoroon chicks. Even your precious nigger king Obama was half white.
B564fae9 4b81 4cba a973 15ced4aec366
E87ebe57 649a 46fd ba7a e205e0332159

The hatred of blacks is projection of their own insecurity and feelings of genetic inferiority.
Every race on the planet except for maybe SE Asians are genetically better than homo Erectus mutts

I don't blame them, can't even be in the sun for more than 10 minutes, that's a miserable existence.
Again my dumb nigger friend, this is only nordics. Meds, balkans, even British irosh and french can tan just fine
Only the ones with trace black ancestry can tan. You're welcome white boy.
Europeans don't need nigger blood to tan, Greeks have been known to tan for centuries and depicted themselves in their own art with brown skin for that very reason. Lol the fact that you want to credit tanning in whites to nigger blood really goes to show how you so pathetically want to feel like you belong to something bigger

1653945844460m

Hey no need to be racist, keep it friendly, remmeber your still incel, not as if those girls would choose you anyway.

1.5 billion and counting, unfortunately

Brootal

this is pathetically not true. All gooks and chinks alike worship white features like gods. They yearn and dream and wish so badly in seething anger to be white
View attachment 762197View attachment 762198View attachment 762200

Whites are the tallest people in the world, this is just an objective fact,my good nigger.

Its genuinely amazing how much you delude yourself. All nigger men worship white women for a reason, even Dr. Umar and Cythia G. point this out over and over again and its true. Niggers hate the black wombs that birth them and they hate their own nigger blood, hence why those like you want to lay claim to the histories of people who have nothing to do with you. You want better hair, lighter skin, less monkeyish faces, and colored eyes so bad.

View attachment 762202

View attachment 762204View attachment 762205

So you acknowledge whites are more evolved than niggers? Keeeeeek

View attachment 762206

No one wants to be a nigger, not even niggers. This is why BM chase after non-BW. Why BW wear wigs made of AW hair. Why you all worship mulatto and octoroon chicks. Even your precious nigger king Obama was half white.
View attachment 762208View attachment 762209

Every race on the planet except for maybe SE Asians are genetically better than homo Erectus mutts

View attachment 762210

Again my dumb nigger friend, this is only nordics. Meds, balkans, even British irosh and french can tan just fine

Europeans don't need nigger blood to tan, Greeks have been known to tan for centuries and depicted themselves in their own art with brown skin for that very reason. Lol the fact that you want to credit tanning in whites to nigger blood really goes to show how you so pathetically want to feel like you belong to something bigger

View attachment 762203

Hey no need to be racist, keep it friendly, remmeber your still incel, not as if those girls would choose you anyway.
Nigger delusions need to be dealt with thoroughly and adequately. It's also sooooo fucking ironic you say that with THAT avatar you have :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: when you realize that Chinese guy is literally complaining about how lazy and stupid niggers are. It's from a documentary called empire of dust and it shows how niggers failed to upkeep the infrastructure left behind by their European masters

Kek posting this vid as if it addresses any of the arguments I've made. You really wish you could punch me right now don't you? Really all your brain is capable of it would seem. Thanks for proving my point once again. No one is proud of being black. No one. All of you wish deep down to wash away your homo erectus ancestory

Reminder that the only reason nigger women aren't chasing JBW as well is because nigger women are too ugly 99% of the time for white men to care for. That's the only reason most niggers retain access to their women.

Kek posting this vid as if it addresses any of the arguments I've made. You really wish you could punch me right now don't you? Really all your brain is capable of it would seem. Thanks for proving my point once again. No one is proud of being black. No one. All of you wish deep down to wash away your homo erectus ancestory

Reminder that the only reason nigger women aren't chasing JBW as well is because nigger women are too ugly 99% of the time for white men to care for. That's the only reason most niggers retain access to their women.

View attachment 762912
You will have to pay me to argue any further. It's tiring arguing with coping albinos. You owe me reparations money white boy pay up.

most civilised nigger country

You owe me reparations
Least lazy nigger man. No one owes anyone shit in this world. Your kind were comprised of loser males who are the most enslaved, most conquered race of men on the planet.

Arabs conquered you
Europeans conquered you
Now even the Chinese conquer you

This is crazy. She looks taller than him :lul: :lul: :lul: . Maybe he is a Chad in his village that knows he can pull better. :feelsjuice:

Least lazy nigger man. No one owes anyone shit in this world. Your kind were comprised of loser males who are the most enslaved, most conquered race of men on the planet.

Arabs conquered you
Europeans conquered you
Now even the Chinese conquer you

View attachment 763193
They couldn't conquer us without using firearms. That's not conquering that's being a pussy. Also, all three of you literally ganged up on us when we were the most vulnerable. Imagine being so scared shitless of us that you need to make a team effort to take us down. That's just pure cowardice. There was never a multiracial effort to take down whites. Even in history your race has always been privileged.

They couldn't conquer us without using firearms.
so? Those firearms were created using the human brain, sorry yours is llacking.A fire arm is a weapon no different than a sword or a horse
That's not conquering that's being a pussy.
Conquest is conquest. Your race failed to repel your invaders and were subsequently enslaved for centuries
Also, all three of you literally ganged up on us when we were the most vulnerable.
nigs are always vulnerable becahse nigs are permanently weak. Even now, the only reason china or north africa isnt invading your countries is because of white people protecting you from the wrath of oth ethnics. Even indians could invade you
Imagine being so scared shitless of us that you need to make a team effort to take us down.
no one in the history of humanity has ever feared a black army, if such a thing even could exist.
That's just pure cowardice.
nignogs always gang up on individuals in street fights, so its pretty apparent only you are cowards. Always throwing sucker punches too lmao
There was never a multiracial effort to take down whites.
Neither was there one for joggers
Even in history your race has always been privileged.
Yes, privileged with better genes blessed by God.
F1db541e ae7d 4ed6 ab7e 6333212e2cf4

so? Those firearms were created using the human brain, sorry yours is llacking.A fire arm is a weapon no different than a sword or a horse
Don't compare your "conquest" with firearms to conquest with the both sides using swords. Blacks created bows way before whites even crawled out of their caves. We could have created firearms, but we aren't genocidal and morally corrupt like you albinos.
nigs are always vulnerable becahse nigs are permanently weak. Even now, the only reason china or north africa isnt invading your countries is because of white people protecting you from the wrath of oth ethnics. Even indians could invade you
We're so weak that you needed to bring guns to a gorilla shit slinging fight to win. Says more about the inferiorty of your recessed albino genes. Don't even talk about invasions when you let us invade your countries for free like a bunch of cucks. Your women are getting penetrated by BBCs and getting converted to islam as we speak. Such a weak, spineless race to hand your aryan goddesses over to the enemy like that.
no one in the history of humanity has ever feared a black army, if such a thing even could exist.
>Proceeds to bring guns to a tree branch fight because you couldn't win otherwise
nignogs always gang up on individuals in street fights, so its pretty apparent only you are cowards. Always throwing sucker punches too lmao
Says the race that marches with guns to invade mud huts.
Yes, privileged with better genes blessed by God.
View attachment 763289
If God blessed you, why are you the only animal on the planet to burn in the sun? Albinos are nothing but a cancer on this planet, and God has been trying to eradicate your species for years. Thankfully, your birth rates are getting worse and worse. By 2050, we will finally have world peace.

Don't compare your "conquest" with firearms to conquest with the both sides using swords.
>NOOOOO YOU CANT USE YOUR IQ TO MAKE BETTER WEAPONS!

lmao who's fault is it that niggers failed to invent anything of use for themselves?
Blacks created bows way before whites even crawled out of their caves.
Adorable how you have to go back to something created 60,000 years ago to make a point.

Also, white people didnt even exist 60,000 years ago. Not even blue eyes or white skin was evolved back then

anyways, guns > arrows
We could have created firearms, but we aren't genocidal and morally corrupt like you albinos.
nigger cope. You lack the brain function to create firearms. And firearms were made by Chinese, not whites lmao
We're so weak that you needed to bring guns to a gorilla shit slinging fight to win.
Weapons are part of war you dumb nigger chimp. Just like how if one side has spears and bows, they will beat another side that has only spears.
Says more about the inferiorty of your recessed albino genes.
Niggers want to be white and worship mulatro and octoroon features. That alone speaks 10000 paragraphs to who truly has the inferior genes
Don't even talk about invasions when you let us invade your countries for free like a bunch of cucks.
good thing im not european.
Your women are getting penetrated by BBCs and getting converted to islam as we speak.
lol
Such a weak, spineless race to hand your aryan goddesses over to the enemy like that.
funny how you call white women aryan goddesses meanwhile you are lying about how you don't thirst for white genes to improve your gorilla blood
>Proceeds to bring guns to a tree branch fight because you couldn't win otherwise
whos fault is it that niggers can only ever invent tree branches for combat? Get good. Skill issue tbh
Says the race that marches with guns to invade mud huts.
Whos fault is it that niggers can only ever build mud huts? Get good. Skill issue tbh
If God blessed you, why are you the only animal on the planet to burn in the sun?
this doesnt happen, as i already explained. And yes, anyone with eyes can see god has blessed white peoppe with the best genes
Albinos are nothing but a cancer on this planet, and God has been trying to eradicate your species for years. Thankfully, your birth rates are getting worse and worse. By 2050, we will finally have world peace.
Lmao you will always be a nigger no matter what, and the fact that youre celebrating white genocide is so adorable since your yourself are in desperate need of s genetic upgrade from white genes. If whites go extinct, niggers will be mass slaughtered by Arabs, Indians, and asians, because whites are the ones protecting niggers from those other 3 groups

Last edited:
when will some foid suck my cock on her knees like that

>NOOOOO YOU CANT USE YOUR IQ TO MAKE BETTER WEAPONS!

lmao who's fault is it that niggers failed to invent anything of use for themselves?

Adorable how you have to go back to something created 60,000 years ago to make a point.

Also, white people didnt even exist 60,000 years ago. Not even blue eyes or white skin was evolved back then

anyways, guns > arrows

nigger cope. You lack the brain function to create firearms. And firearms were made by Chinese, not whites lmao

Weapons are part of war you dumb nigger chimp. Just like how if one side has spears and bows, they will beat another side that has only spears.

Niggers want to be white and worship mulatro and octoroon features. That alone speaks 10000 paragraphs to who truly has the inferior genes

good thing im not european.

lol

funny how you call white women aryan goddesses meanwhile you are lying about how you don't thirst for white genes to improve your gorilla blood

whos fault is it that niggers can only ever invent tree branches for combat? Get good. Skill issue tbh

Whos fault is it that niggers can only ever build mud huts? Get good. Skill issue tbh

this doesnt happen, as i already explained. And yes, anyone with eyes can see god has blessed white peoppe with the best genes

Lmao you will always be a nigger no matter what, and the fact that youre celebrating white genocide is so adorable since your yourself are in desperate need of s genetic upgrade from white genes. If whites go extinct, niggers will be mass slaughtered by Arabs, Indians, and asians, because whites are the ones protecting niggers from those other 3 groups
Man you albinos have next level insecurity. Can't even function without convincing yourselves that you're better than everyone else. Only people with genetic inferiorty complex of caucazoids would feel the need to "conquer" the entire world and force everyone to worship them. I'm going to make a thread in a couple of days exposing you albinos for what you really are. Make sure you get your sun screen because it's gonna burn.

Man you albinos have next level insecurity. Can't even function without convincing yourselves that you're better than everyone else. Only people with genetic inferiorty complex of caucazoids would feel the need to "conquer" the entire world and force everyone to worship them. I'm going to make a thread in a couple of days exposing you albinos for what you really are. Make sure you get your sun screen because it's gonna burn.
Soooo what happened to the thread you said you're gonna make?