Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For Berserkcels

Would you sacrifice everything to get everything ?

• yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
If you had a chance to commit something like The Eclipse where you sacrifice everything (literally everything you have including family) to ascend and achieve your dreams and become the top human on the planet with no other human alive comparable to you, would you do it ?

89b99a927286ab0ffe9fe6506d245c62e6369744_hq.jpg

That's one in a lifetime chance, I would take it. Sorry family.

yes kek idrc about my family. Not like I talk to them and when I do its not meaningful

That's one in a lifetime chance, I would take it. Sorry family.
Your family would suffer the most horrible death ever. Your mother, sister, aunt, etc, will be raped brutally by demons before your eyes.

Would you still do it ?
yes kek idrc about my family. Not like I talk to them and when I do its not meaningful

Your family will suffer the same fate.

Your family would suffer the most horrible death ever. Your mother, sister, aunt, etc, will be raped brutally by demons before your eyes.
Would you still do it ?
It would be unpleasant sight, but I think it would be worth if I get to become top human in world.

No, I would regret it and hate myself even more.

>m-muh family
Take that normgroid shit back to reddit.

Even as a top human I'd still be a useless weak beta sperg

Would you still do it ?

Your family will suffer the same fate.

Yea but they've done worse to me.

I need nothing. No desires. No dreams.

Yes tbh. Wouldn't rape my friends tho.

Would it make me omnipotent?

If so, then my answer is maybe. Although the fact remains that as much as I'd wish to witness it, sentient life will end at some point anyway. Sure I'd be sparing unknown generations of people/animals, and I'd gain some measure of satisfaction, but am I really willing to do that to my family, especially when I know that with a great enough perception of time, it doesn't really matter anyway? I'm not sure.

But I don't want to be greater than other people, I want to end everyone's conscious experience. I want someone to tell me that I'm good enough before ceasing to exist. I suppose my real answer would be no, as that's close to the opposite of Griffith's motivation and the theme of The Eclipse.

Ofcourse. After becoming god among men i would fix this degenerate hellhole and make it a paradise for people who deserve it.

It's not worth losing my loved ones.

I would kill myself if I was responsible for the death of a family member tbh

Why not they are all npcs anyway.

The majority of people in this world would do it if the chance was presented,but obviously few will admit it.

Same avi as someone who ganged up on me on looksmax, glad you're banned.