Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For baldcels

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
My reasons on why you shouldnt go on finasteride

1.If you have passed NW2 that not gonna help

I tried to retrieve hair using finastired in combination with ketokanasol, but it didnt help at all, I was still loosing my hair and no hair were retrieved

2.It only works with minoxidil

But if you stop using minoxidil or use it for longer than 3 years your hair gonna fall out in greatest numbers and if you ve strated with NW3 you ll gonna end with NW6

Do you really need your hair that much for just a few years? Especially...

3. ...if you have some issues with your health, then it will be multiplied

When I first tried to use minoxidil I had very fast heart beat, so I ve stopped it immediatly
When I still taking finasteride I couldnt coom for 6 month at all, not a single drop, there were no single drop of sperm in my cooming and only now two weeks off fin I can coom, finally

4. In most cases you wont attracting girls even with good hair (obv)

When I had long beautiful hair, what? Girls were flocking around me? NO
In my case I need to look pretty, to feel attracted to yourself in the mirror, I wanted just to be like anime hero, but why not wear wig then ?

Only if you want to be like anime hero with major health issues and for a very limited period of time then go but in other case better dont
@Lookscel youre indian and indians cant live without hair so you better take if you want

brutal side effects tbh, didn’t know that it did that ngl

@Lookscel youre indian and indians cant live without hair so you better take if you want
You do realise I don't have a single side effect and taking dutasteride is no issue for me

But you do have a point tho, hair is life.
When I still taking finasteride I couldnt coom for 6 month at all, not a single drop
Damn that's pretty extreme

@Gymcelled you might want to see this

Just buy an emo wig

It's almost harvesting season...

You do realise I don't have a single side effect and taking dutasteride is no issue for me

But you do have a point tho, hair is life.

Damn that's pretty extreme

@Gymcelled you might want to see this
tx for letting me know damn

@SryMyEnglish did you ever have trouble coomin prior to using fin? Or is this literally something that came out of nowhere because of fin?

Brutal. The baldpill head-butted me

tx for letting me know damn

@SryMyEnglish did you ever have trouble coomin prior to using fin? Or is this literally something that came out of nowhere because of fin?
Yes, sometimes ngl, but after fin it was like 100 %