Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for baldcels

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★★

Dr Tsuji from japan found a permanent cure for balding that will be released in 2020. It's some stem cell based approach where they inject shit in your follicles iirc.

But it will cost 200-400k$ lmaooo.

Oh boy, so now all those poor baldcels will start getting pussy again like they had before they got bald.

Hope cure for manletism is also found soon

hold still while i attach this gtx 1080ti to your scalp br0000000000

Dr Tsuji from japan found a permanent cure for balding that will be released in 2020. It's some stem cell based approach where they inject shit in your follicles iirc.

Holy shit.
[SuicideFuel] for poorcel baldcels.

Oh boy, so now all those poor baldcels will start getting pussy again like they had before they got bald.
Baldcels are truecels tbh.
Still better if you can hide your weirdly shaped skull.

It will get cheaper with the time

Balding is so brutal, it gives me stress.

Does wearing a wig make you a faggot? It kind of scares me how so few are so willing to buy them.

Does wearing a wig make you a faggot? It kind of scares me how so few are so willing to buy them.

I would get one but everyone I know knows I’m a slap head. I would need to move to another locale to wear one.

Says the privileged full head... It’s not about just pussy but about social standing. It absolutely destroys young men.

Inshallah, there’s hope in hair loss research but still we’re long way away.

I would get one but everyone I know knows I’m a slap head. I would need to move to another locale to wear one.

Says the privileged full head... It’s not about just pussy but about social standing. It absolutely destroys young men.

Inshallah, there’s hope in hair loss research but still we’re long way away.
Tsuji says it's a definite cure, the hair follicles get reactivated and grow as if you were young again. It's just so damn expensive.

There's also another approach or similar being developed in the west, Breezula I think it was called

Every new technology cost a lot of money, wait a few years and it will be affordable.
Yeah it’s only that expensive because it’s in clinical trial stage.

It’s nothing that complex that it needs a higher price tag than a fucking ticket to the moon.