Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For anyone that owns a gun

• Thread starter TheSecondComing
  • Start date
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
Why haven't you offed yourself yet? I think about suicide everyday. I know that if I owned a gun, one day, I would be too tempted and just say fuck it.

i own one and ill be dead soon enough, just got to atleast get laid first

offing other people is better.

If I had a gun it would be lifefuel for me to not want to kill myself. Walking down the street with a gun ready to blow away any whiteknights and cucks who mess with me would be cool.

The real question is why haven’t I gone ER yet

I want to live, also, i don't own a gun.

Offing yourself is bluepilled. You will miss out on all of the anime and drugs that the world has to offer.

Offing yourself is bluepilled. You will miss out on all of the anime and drugs that the world has to offer.
Personally, I'm only interested in hentai and drugs aren't for me.

If I had a gun it would be lifefuel for me to not want to kill myself. Walking down the street with a gun ready to blow away any whiteknights and cucks who mess with me would be cool.
Fuck yea

Can't get a gun in my cucked country.

I know if I had a gun I would have already killed myself. But I kind of want to live 50% of the time.

I found that not wanting to live is not the same as wanting to die.
:feelsbadman:

I dont know where to find any ammo

I live in Australia so its pretty much impossible for me to get a gun so I cant ER or even suicide easily.

Haven't bothered to get gun license yet but it's on my bucket list

The body’s survival instincts are very strong I’ve pressed a gun to my head many times but pulling the trigger takes an extreme amount of will power.

Plus If I’m going to die might as well go ER first I’d rather go out with a bang then a whimper.

I know a guy who has a gun and points it to his head in the mirror every morning, I guess it gives him a feeling of control. I'll never own a gun probably cause I'm a eurocel.

quitting life is not as easy as ragequitting in vidya there's way more to it

My coworker grabbed my phone while I was browsing this thread jfl

If I decide to rope itll be by jumping off a very high building. I dont want a chance of survival if I do it

I have a gun, and I carry concealed everyday. It's empowering, and liberating.

I don't have a vested interest in women, pussy, or my looks. So why would I kill myself over something I don't care about? My self worth is not vested in women. My self worth is vested in things within my control. My honor, integrity, and passion for the things I do.

I don't have a vested interest in women, pussy, or my looks. So why would I kill myself over something I don't care about? My self worth is not vested in women. My self worth is vested in things within my control. My honor, integrity, and passion for the things I do.
good cope

good cope

Thanks. It took a long time to get to this point. It was only at the point of being depressed, and miserable all the time because I'm not getting any that I realized I'm staking my well being on the most fickle creature of all. Women. They are weak. Even in paradise with all the fruits, veggies, and lush green the world offered for meat Eve still got seduced to eating the only forbidden fruit.

Women will fuck you over period. Just because someone can land dames that does not make their emotional investments safe. Women will rip your heart out, and eat it for lunch. All these incels on this site who want to to rope over women have yet to even learn this truth. Only when they confront the fact that they too are weaklings who are putting their emotional well being into women, and need to forsake the folly of being depressed over pussy. Only then will they realize happiness DOES come within. As corny, and cliche as that sounds it's the honest truth.

To all the weaklings who can't live without pussy save up for a vacation, and go to Nevada.

You can fill in the rest.

Last edited:
The better question is, why haven’t you gone ER
FBI CELS

Thanks. It took a long time to get to this point. It was only at the point of being depressed, and miserable all the time because I'm not getting any that I realized I'm staking my well being on the most fickle creature of all. Women. They are weak. Even in paradise with all the fruits, veggies, and lush green the world offered for meat Eve still got seduced to eating the only forbidden fruit.

Women will fuck you over period. Just because someone can land dames that does not make their emotional investments safe. Women will rip your heart out, and eat it for lunch. All these incels on this site who want to to rope over women have yet to even learn this truth. Only when they confront the fact that they too are weaklings who are putting their emotional well being into women, and need to forsake the folly of being depressed over pussy. Only then will they realize happiness DOES come within. As corny, and cliche as that sounds it's the honest truth.

To all the weaklings who can't live without pussy save up for a vacation, and go to Nevada.

You can fill in the rest.

high iq.

i was kinda depressed when vacation came because i was extremely alone. it all changed when i suffered a back problem and got sick. when those problems dissapeared i became aware of my health. guess you can call it health cope and it made me not depressed anymore because i had my health back

Anime.... Fuck that and drugs just lead to health issues and more suffering, come with better copes

Why haven't you offed yourself yet? I think about suicide everyday. I know that if I owned a gun, one day, I would be too tempted and just say fuck it.
That’s a good reason for you not to own a gun.

It’s not a problem because I have never been suicidal. I think the only thing that would make me so is a condition involving chronic pain that wore me down, or a terminal illness that guaranteed a horrible death with no hope of recovery.

Besides, if I want to die I can just tie a plastic bag over my head. That is faster than unlocking two safes and loading a gun, less able to go wrong and leave you disabled, and results in less mess to be cleaned up.

Real man passing through the thread.

In Switzerland we nearly all have a weapon (if we did the military service) but the crime rate is weak. Nobody is a masskiller here

high iq.

i was kinda depressed when vacation came because i was extremely alone. it all changed when i suffered a back problem and got sick. when those problems dissapeared i became aware of my health. guess you can call it health cope and it made me not depressed anymore because i had my health back

Holy shit dude back problems are the worst. Those health problems will getcha. Bouts of depression are normal, and it takes a certain amount of will to come out of it. I coped the wrong way before. (Internet / Steam account addiction) my health deteriorated really bad. I guess putting your eggs all in one basket isn't a good idea. Incels who are staking their will to live by pussy, and relationships are putting all their eggs in that basket. A woman will leave with those eggs lmao!

A man must utilize a variety of coping mechanisms. Add multiple baskets. Maybe one day it's gaming. The next it's reading, hiking, swimming, music, comedy, ect ect. There must be more a man lives, and strives for. Health is extremely important, and it must be maintained. That means both mental, and physical health to the best of our ability.

Holy shit dude back problems are the worst. Those health problems will getcha. Bouts of depression are normal, and it takes a certain amount of will to come out of it. I coped the wrong way before. (Internet / Steam account addiction) my health deteriorated really bad. I guess putting your eggs all in one basket isn't a good idea. Incels who are staking their will to live by pussy, and relationships are putting all their eggs in that basket. A woman will leave with those eggs lmao!

A man must utilize a variety of coping mechanisms. Add multiple baskets. Maybe one day it's gaming. The next it's reading, hiking, swimming, music, comedy, ect ect. There must be more a man lives, and strives for. Health is extremely important, and it must be maintained. That means both mental, and physical health to the best of our ability.

yes. you literally cant do anything if you have acute/chronic pain on your back/lower back. I got one day acute lower back pain because i stayed all day on my computer and that fucked me up. the other one was because i kept popping my back (twisting my torso) because it felt satisfying and it hurt my back so bad i had to stay all day in bed. i was paralized. i agree with everything you said. bravo :)