Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For anyone from IncelTears please listen, Being on Incels.Me does not make you hate women

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
However realizing that woman hate you after you discovered the truth of the Blackpill does, knowing Women dont want anything to do with you.

No one at my school knows I browses this site, this is not some type of cult seeking out young kids telling them its Over.
Do you guys really think we want to tell kids they will never have a chance, do you think we actually want to tell them and you that your life will be a living hell and every living thing with two X Chromosomes on this Earth wants them dead or wasting their lives away in a factory waiting for “the one” to come? We actively attempt to get those kids off of our sites because of their young and their minds have not matured yet enough to understand the blackpill. Belive me, this is the last place you want to be, imagine being in our shoes for a week, getting shat on by everyone because you look different and get laid and you come home to the only place where you identify with everyone else execpt the only feelings are depression, and hatred.

What makes us angry is that due to factors far beyond ours, and our parents control WE CANNOT BE LOVED.
Imagine a group of kids beating the shit out of some other kid just because he looks and acts different and 20 years later you tell said kid to love and respect the people that have been beating the shit out of him for years.
No matter what he does, he cant please eveyone Someone is always going to shit on him and proceed to blame him when he does not show love back because he never experienced it so he cant distribute it in the first place. And the most depressive thing of all is that the people that beated the shit out of the kids are treated as heroes because said kid shouldve “manned up” and “just deal with it.”

So let me reindourse the fact, being on this site does NOT make you hate women because you just hate them.
Being on this site reveals the truth of female nature and THAT is what makes you hate women, knowing they hate you.

Last edited:
You're wasting your time boy, logic doesn't apply to IT.

You must have patience and be a caring person OP, but no matter what you say those fags in CuckTears won't listen. You simply don't talk to the enemy, you crush him....you can't make sense with them.

tenor.gif

B30EFF68 F405 4664 9786 F0911B1F26BD

That’s facts fam

You must have patience and be a caring person OP, but no matter what you say those fags in CuckTears won't listen. You simply don't talk to the enemy, you crush him....you can't make sense with them.
I had to get some shit off my chest

The mistake people make is thinking that Incels.me poisons people. People don't come to Incels.me and get angry, they get angry and come to Incels.me. If they're toxic, we found them like that. We didn't make them like that.

Im incel

I dont hate women

We exist

However realizing that woman hate you after you discovered the truth of the Blackpill does, knowing Women dont want anything to do with you.

No one at my school knows I browses this site, this is not some type of cult seeking out young kids telling them its Over.
Do you guys really think we want to tell kids they will never have a chance, do you think we actually want to tell them and you that your life will be a living hell and every living thing with two X Chromosomes on this Earth wants them dead or wasting their lives away in a factory waiting for “the one” to come? We actively attempt to get those kids off of our sites because of their young and their minds have not matured yet enough to understand the blackpill. Belive me, this is the last place you want to be, imagine being in our shoes for a week, getting shat on by everyone because you look different and get laid and you come home to the only place where you identify with everyone else execpt the only feelings are depression, and hatred.

What makes us angry is that due to factors far beyond ours, and our parents control WE CANNOT BE LOVED.
Imagine a group of kids beating the shit out of some other kid just because he looks and acts different and 20 years later you tell said kid to love and respect the people that have been beating the shit out of him for years.
No matter what he does, he cant please eveyone Someone is always going to shit on him and proceed to blame him when he does not show love back because he never experienced it so he cant distribute it in the first place. And the most depressive thing of all is that the people that beated the shit out of the kids are treated as heroes because said kid shouldve “manned up” and “just deal with it.”

So let me reindourse the fact, being on this site does NOT make you hate women because you just hate them.
Being on this site reveals the truth of female nature and THAT is what makes you hate women, knowing they hate you.
being ugly is a fucking disease tbh, worse than any other, no real cure

IT always assume that we hate women, THEN because of this we couldn't get girls and get hated in return by women.

This is completely wrong, we were hated FIRST, the hate from us is a direct response to hate from them, we didn't start this.

just be a misogynist with pride mate
foids will never be a part of our lives anyway.

Great post
The mistake people make is thinking that Incels.me poisons people. People don't come to Incels.me and get angry, they get angry and come to Incels.me. If they're toxic, we found them like that. We didn't make them like that.
precisely

Inceltears are bullies who build their community on mocking people who don't have what they do. Why acknowledge their pitiful existence? They are scum.
They would be making fun of paraplegics not being able to walk if Reddit wouldn't ban it. /r/paraplegictears

Last edited:
If I ever found you out there I'd punch you right in the middle of your face.

Stop with self pity, you useless faggot.
Women are the only main vectors of our sexual disgrace.
You must be one of those mentalcels raised by a single mother who is totally uncapable of standing up and assuming what you think without trying to satisfact a bunch of dumb people from a cucked forum.

Inceltears are bullies who build their community on mocking people who don't have what they do. Why acknowledge their pitiful existence? They are scum.
They would be making fun of paraplegics not being able to walk if Reddit wouldn't ban it. /r/paraplegictears
there cherry picking pisses me off tbh

If I ever found you out there I'd punch you right in the middle of your face.

Stop with self pity, you useless faggot.
Women are the only main vectors of our sexual disgrace.
You must be one of those mentalcels raised by a single mother who is totally uncapable of standing up and assuming what you think without trying to satisfact a bunch of dumb people from a cucked forum.
Oh my gawd I’m so scared

Side note dumbass: I’m only explaining why we hate women and why we are this way

Females are only good for fucking, they have no soul and therefore it's impossible to be friends with one.

Dude, 95% of their material is made by non-incels making us look bad. It's such a retarded reddit because there is no way to verify if what is posted is actual incel material or just made up bullshit. In other words, they're low-IQ as fuck.
Females are only good for fucking, they have no soul and therefore it's impossible to be friends with one.

They actually make really good friends dude :( We're kinda missing out on a lot.

We are not telling young people that it's over, we are just showing statistics and proven facts.
I got rejected a bunch before reaching Incels. The frustration and rejection is what make us reach the conclusion that it's over.

I want to sniff a femoids butt and make sure she is healthy

i want to say i hate women, but i'm too broken to care anymore. people of either gender can be shitty, and i'll assume anyone i meet is a POS until proven otherwise, women included.

Im incel

I dont hate women

We exist
We are not telling young people that it's over, we are just showing statistics and proven facts.
I got rejected a bunch before reaching Incels. The frustration and rejection is what make us reach the conclusion that it's over.
Dude, 95% of their material is made by non-incels making us look bad. It's such a retarded reddit because there is no way to verify if what is posted is actual incel material or just made up bullshit. In other words, they're low-IQ as fuck.

They actually make really good friends dude :( We're kinda missing out on a lot.

cope

The narratives already been set boyo no matter what we tell them they’ll always think of us as rapist glued to desk chairs in our parents’ basements

Cucktears can't be reasoned with; they will hate us no matter what.

However, for any curious normies who may be lurking, "misogynists" are made, not born. What you call "misogyny" is a natural reaction to mistreatment from women because of things one has no control over.

Personally, I don't hate women. I simply recognize and speak the basic truth that women judge men primarily by our looks and height.