Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For any youngcels here, do you think you would still be an incel if you grew up in the 70s/80s?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/t7Csc6l4QLs?si=uGNvlp8yyIWl1pMs

Do you think that modern society has cucked us to the point where we have lost our ability to be social, or do you think you would’ve also been a truecel in the 80s? Honestly I feel like I wouldn’t have been autistic if I grew up back then, and people seemed happier.

My fate is to eventually become a betabuxx. The only thing that would've changed in the 70s is that I would've gotten there sooner. Which is a good thing in retrospect

i'd probably be beaten to a pulp for being non nt weirdo

Yes, i am WAY below average height and non NT

Probably, my dad is a sub5 autist too but he managed to ascend

View: https://youtu.be/t7Csc6l4QLs?si=uGNvlp8yyIWl1pMs

Do you think that modern society has cucked us to the point where we have lost our ability to be social, or do you think you would’ve also been a truecel in the 80s? Honestly I feel like I wouldn’t have been autistic if I grew up back then, and people seemed happier.

no there wasn't half as many incels back then. My grandpa looked identical to me in his young years and found a girl in his middle school years and eventually married. The only reason is smv inflation, polygamy and social media. Just like the middle class has been removed from the west's economy, the 'middle class' has also been removed for men in the 'dating market' aswell.

no there wasn't half as many incels back then. My grandpa looked identical to me in his young years and found a girl in his middle school years and eventually married. The only reason is smv inflation, polygamy and social media. Just like the middle class has been removed from the west's economy, the 'middle class' has also been removed for men in the 'dating market' aswell.
I guess inceldom is a product of soyciety alone and not much else. If you think about it we share the same genes as everyone who came before us, and they ascended which is self evident by our existence. I guess being a truecel in 2024 was considered being average in previous generations

I guess inceldom is a product of soyciety alone and not much else. If you think about it we share the same genes as everyone who came before us, and they ascended which is self evident by our existence. I guess being a truecel in 2024 was considered being average in previous generations

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03unzLQRqNY

Even this bluepilled cuck knows in the first 1:20 of the vid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back