Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For any 'late bloomer' copers and bluepilled lurkers: Things won't get better. Girls are encouraged to be utter sluts starting in highschool.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★

It won't get better after 30. The young women you'll have access to once you're career starts to take off will have been fed a steady diet of this shit for a decade.

those chicks are all 4/10

chad only still

Holy shit that video is brutal. And what a surprise that it's made by the almighty Disney corporation, they have been spreading degeneracy nonstop with star wars, marvel, and their movies

I’ve always been mentally and physically behind my peers :feelsrope:

When you're 30 you can maybe beta bucks some postwall hole. I didn't have any bucks so I couldn't beta bucks. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Oh well better incel than cuck

im a zoomer and high school is one of the most hormone riddled, sexually tense environments on Earth. if you can't get laid or get a relationship in HS you aren't attractive period

Hollywood needs a neutron bomb dropped on it like yesterday

I wonder who's the jew who wrote this shit

All fucking whores must fucking hang.

Believing that things will improve is just part of being a youngcel. It's easy to say that things will improve when it seems like you've got plenty of time to develop. After a few years most of these bluepills will crumble.

Check the facebook comments below the video .. brutal.

Here is the one, from the old and ugly whore who looks like this:

Good attitude to approach life with
1f44c.png
as long as she has good parenting behind her for support and guidance she'll be fine
1f44d.png
Kids are smarter than we give them credit for. They learn faster these days . Time to get with the program parents
1f601.png

What the fuck, these are children :feelswhat:

They're all shit. If it were free i could settle tbh
of course

but they don't want us until they're 30 and we have a bunch of cash they can take from us in divorce court

Fucking jews did this

Check the facebook comments below the video .. brutal.

Here is the one, from the old and ugly whore who looks like this:

View attachment 240723
Good attitude to approach life with
1f44c.png
as long as she has good parenting behind her for support and guidance she'll be fine
1f44d.png
Kids are smarter than we give them credit for. They learn faster these days . Time to get with the program parents
1f601.png
Good God, we live in a fallen world.

Holy fuck the comments are grade A suifuel. And people can deny the blackpill.

The main girl has autism.
Serious business. :teehee:

It never gets better

Holy shit that video is brutal. And what a surprise that it's made by the almighty Disney corporation, they have been spreading degeneracy nonstop with star wars, marvel, and their movies

It won't get better after 30. The young women you'll have access to once you're career starts to take off will have been fed a steady diet of this shit for a decade.

Looks like a .co mod

The only hope is if the cel glows up in college. But it's unlikely.

Normies will call us crazy, delusional, and dumb to our graves, but act like they're blind when blackpills like this are planted all over the media.

im a zoomer and high school is one of the most hormone riddled, sexually tense environments on Earth. if you can't get laid or get a relationship in HS you aren't attractive period

Yeah this. One of the biggest copes in the mgtow community (and even to some degree incel community) is that toilets lower their standards after x age (25, 30, etc) and want the “good guy” then. Doesn’t happen. They ALWAYS want chad, and they ALWAYS hate sub-8 men.

I knew my fate was sealed towards the end of high school. I wish I could muster the courage to end it all. Your life is simply over if you graduate HS a KHHV. If you still got time I hope you magically ascend because soon you will know what truly over means.

I knew my fate was sealed towards the end of high school. I wish I could muster the courage to end it all. Your life is simply over if you graduate HS a KHHV. If you still got time I hope you magically ascend because soon you will know what truly over means.
yep. the pressure of trying to live up to society's standards for men weighs harder on me every single day. if I don't succeed academically then at this rate I'll just end up being an unemployed, mentally ill social reject with no talents, no social skills, no friends and no future. I fully intend on committing suicide if that happens, my entire life after that point would just be spent trying to cope with excruciating self hatred and pain