Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW For all youngcels if you don't have this just gtfo of this forum.

NSFW?
Giphy

just take a shower and get a haircut bro

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

"B...b...but Vin Diesel then?"

What am I supposed to be looking at here?
It’s the results of the Norwood reaper coming to collect his like toll and ruin this man life and playing a role in his mental breakdowns because his family hates him for not reaching social milestones and youngcels need to prevent themselves from becoming bald before their loved ones hate them

You’re room looks comfier then mine

I’ve been comfort mogged :feelsrope:

It’s the results of the Norwood reaper coming to collect his like toll and ruin this man life and playing a role in his mental breakdowns because his family hates him for not reaching social milestones and youngcels need to prevent themselves from becoming bald before their loved ones hate them
How young of a youngcel then? Because even if they're 20 and with hair, but they have the face looking like Goofy had a child with Gollum, I don't think anything can save you.

How young of a youngcel then? Because even if they're 20 and with hair, but they have the face looking like Goofy had a child with Gollum, I don't think anything can save you.
Yes that’s so true but hair is something that can be saved most of the time and not everyone has the frame or facial to make bald look good

NSFW

Random link

Not clicking :feelswhat:

Damn
Are you 25 and nw7?

Eyebrow mogs me

Try pharmacology RU minox finasteride and then hair transplant when that inevitably fails to give you a human hairline jfl.

Just buy a wig bro!! :soy:

my hairline is recessive (norwood 1) and it has been recessive for as long as i can remember. I don't think i'm losing hair and my hair is nice and thick, but i'm worrying if my hairline is getting more recessed or not, how can i tell?

I worry so much about going bald because my dad is bald but i'm in my mid 20s now so maybe i dodged the bullet?

anyone who can speak about their experience with finasteride, microneedling etc? i'm so afraid that doctors will deny prescription of finasteride in case i will ever need it due to them feeling it's a mental health issue or something, i can't find the drug on the deepweb either.