Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all the retards (rightwing soyboys, normcucks, clueless idiots on here alike) who say "Curries should move back to curryland to ascend."

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
First of all, FUCK YOU.

Earlier this year, I went to Pakistan. I hadn't gone back there since almost a decade—before I became aware how ugly I truly was.

I got absolutely *zero* attention from the girls there. I am incel in the west and incel in the east. I saw plenty of guys that looked like this and even better.

Images 1

Sheheryar Munawar Siddiqui 22

Asad Zaman

06315b46ef45850b27c8111b1a58a4bc

Mikaal Zulfiqar

they mean move back and not just visit but you would still probably not ascend tbh. Once you are outside of a country for a certain time you are an outsider, especially if those years outside were during childhood/growing up. at the end of the day AWALT so moving usually doesn't change too much unless you are giga rich somewhere but not in your home country (even then you are only getting a gold digging whore who will cheat).

Yeah, these guys would slay anywhere. I doubt you saw an abundance of those guys in Pakistan I mean that's like top 5% looks right?

But atleast you can arrange marriage, can't you?
Not saying you're a fakecel btw

Last edited:
Wasn't arrangemarriagemaxxing a thing? Just asking btw

:waitwhat: Curries should move back to curryland to ascend, I don’t get why they don’t...:waitwhat:

If they went back and didn’t smell as bad as the locals they would have a better chance of ascension..

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just move back to your country of origin after living 20+ years in a different one and barely speak the language theory

just move back to your country of origin after living 20+ years in a different one and barely speak the language theory

You seriously saw many guys in Pakistan that looked like that? Footage I've seen & those that are in UK look like shit.

My country is a slum.

People act like the women in curryland aren’t watching any western media.

I live in India doesn't change anything rather most of my friends are incels ( though they don't know what it means ).

lol this right here. it gets worse, you have deal with all types of bullshit traditions, foids relatives, if you ever come back with her to west, you risk high chance of cuckery. there's no winning this game

It's like people don't understand foids are the same. It's literally the first word in AWALT.

Yeah, these guys would slay anywhere. I doubt you saw an abundance of those guys in Pakistan I mean that's like top 5% looks right?

But atleast you can arrange marriage, can't you?
Not saying you're a fakecel btw
Out of all guys I saw, I'd say around 15% had colored eyes. JFL. Absolutely brutal. As far as guys that looked like that, they weren't in abudance (meaning 50+%) but they were common.

No, I can't get an arranged marriage because the girl has to agree to it and even distant cousins were clearly not interested in me (not that I would marry any of them, but you get the idea).

You seriously saw many guys in Pakistan that looked like that? Footage I've seen & those that are in UK look like shit.
Pakistanis that live in the west absolutely look like shit for the most part. I'd say 99.99999% look like shit. I have only seen 3 good looking Pakistani guys. One is my friend, I grew up with him, he's Punjabi like me and I had to deal with girls complimenting him while I sat next to him when we were kids and the girls were teenagers. Also, when I walk with him outside I can see girls eye-fucking him. :feelsrope: The other one is a 20 year old dude who's an immigrant and he's got icy blue eyes and pale skin. His little brother is the third one. You wouldn't think they were Pakistanis, but to be fair even the first guy is always mistaken for another nationality. His nephew has dark brown hair, white skin and grey-blue eyes. But he lives in Pakistan.

Curries would have a far better chance of ascending in their own nations than in the West though tbh.

just move to a country you never been, only because your parents were born there and you have no connections to said country whatsoever, leaving all your friends and family behind theory

Out of all guys I saw, I'd say around 15% had colored eyes. JFL. Absolutely brutal. As far as guys that looked like that, they weren't in abudance (meaning 50+%) but they were common.

No, I can't get an arranged marriage because the girl has to agree to it and even distant cousins were clearly not interested in me (not that I would marry any of them, but you get the idea).

Pakistanis that live in the west absolutely look like shit for the most part. I'd say 99.99999% look like shit. I have only seen 3 good looking Pakistani guys. One is my friend, I grew up with him, he's Punjabi like me and I had to deal with girls complimenting him while I sat next to him when we were kids and the girls were teenagers. Also, when I walk with him outside I can see girls eye-fucking him. :feelsrope: The other one is a 20 year old dude who's an immigrant and he's got icy blue eyes and pale skin. His little brother is the third one. You wouldn't think they were Pakistanis, but to be fair even the first guy is always mistaken for another nationality. His nephew has dark brown hair, white skin and grey-blue eyes. But he lives in Pakistan.

So the less curry you look the more attractive you are. Interesting.

The guys you posted if tall like 6'2 will be absolute slayers in EU.

You're a 2/10 right? You should consider surgeries, if you think that can help

Ethnic female standards are high, its not a good means of ascension

The average curry whore considers herself on paar with a white stacy, simultaneously looking down on every native who isn't a chad by their standards. Imagine the attitude of a white stacy on a curry whore, morever it is backed by so many cucks because of high population density

First of all, FUCK YOU.

Earlier this year, I went to Pakistan. I hadn't gone back there since almost a decade—before I became aware how ugly I truly was.

I got absolutely *zero* attention from the girls there. I am incel in the west and incel in the east. I saw plenty of guys that looked like this and even better.

View attachment 243043
View attachment 243047
View attachment 243044
View attachment 243048
View attachment 243049

These guys are less than 0.5% of the population in curryland and Pakistan. Maybe it was coincidence you ran into them.
The average curry whore considers herself on paar with a white stacy, simultaneously looking down on every native who isn't a chad by their standards. Imagine the attitude of a white stacy on a curry whore, morever it is backed by so many cucks because of high population density

Yes. There was a recent statistic posted here which showed that 96% of all currywhores think theyre attractive, higher than any other nation of foids. Its over!
So the less curry you look the more attractive you are. Interesting.

The guys you posted if tall like 6'2 will be absolute slayers in EU.

You're a 2/10 right? You should consider surgeries, if you think that can help

Just dont look like youre from your own country theory.
Ethnic female standards are high, its not a good means of ascension

Yes. Ethnic foids are hypergamous cunts.

I live in India doesn't change anything rather most of my friends are incels ( though they don't know what it means ).
Welcome to club bro, by the way kaha se ho?

You have a better chance at ascending there than in the West, retard. Of course if you just go there for vacation you're not going to slay, it takes commitment and your results will be humble. But if you aren't willing to do that, don't you dare tell me to SEA.

First of all, FUCK YOU.

View attachment 243043
View attachment 243047
View attachment 243044
View attachment 243048
View attachment 243049

Over. Chadpreet/Chaddam & Convert Chad mogs you to hell & high water.

Welcome to club bro, by the way kaha se ho?
Chandigarh , the 80:20 rule exists here but maybe 90:10 or 95:5 would be more accurate. I am in college though and that to an arts college.

Just be curry ?

My dad is from Pakistan and the truth is is that the foids there are hypergamous as fuck, just because you were born overseas doesn't mean shit to them, of course they do want to go to the US, UK or Dubai but they want a guy who's a 7/10 and above in looks and the guy has to be a professional with a lot of money, my friend who's a half paki half Italian chad tried going to Pakistan to seek out a wife but couldn't get shit because he doesn't have enough money, all the families that him and his dad approached told him to fuck off.

There was a time when simply having an American passport was enough to land a wife but things are much more difficult now, its all because there are too many currycels in the west, so all these desi cunts have an abundance of men to choose from, so obviously most of them will go for chadpreets who are doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc instead of sub7 currycels who work regular bs jobs.

At this point arrangemarriagemaxxing is a gigacope unless you're good looking and have money, its the exact same dilemma we're facing here, so there's no point if you're a sub5 currycel, extreme hypergamy is a cancer that has indeed spread far and wide.

Its like what my incel friend told me "the blackpill is like a blackhole, there's no fucking escape"

Are you sure you didn't unfortunately fell into a group of chadpreets?

Never saw a single paki who looks anything close to them tbh.

Most pakis look like this:

f84d203449f246c69c48b9a23f98a5a2_18.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

56a087c7313f5.jpg
839389-jnuprotestzee.jpg

Chandigarh , the 80:20 rule exists here but maybe 90:10 or 95:5 would be more accurate. I am in college though and that to an arts college.
My younger brother is a full fledged CHAD and literally has a harem of 4 girls at once they don't have a problem with sharing him but they have a problem with anyone below 7/10. And this is the case in Assam which is still a considerably rural area

Last edited:
When I was telling ethnics to go to their native countries and ascend, it was because they thought their ethnicity was the reason they were incel. If you're a curry and can't ascend in curryland then your ethnicity is not the reason you're incel and obviously advice to go back to your native country wouldn't apply.

There is no running away from your ugliness. At the end of the day women are Chad only, irrespective of where they are born.

Brutal. Even SEAmaxing is not possible for curries.

My younger brother is a full fledged CHAD and literally has a harem of 4 girls at once they don't have a problem with sharing him but they have a problem with anyone below 7/10. And this is the case in Assam which is still a considerably rural area
You Assamese bruh, I am a up ki bhaiya though I was born and raised in Chandigarh. 4 girls at once you guys Muslims or the girls were Muslims because Hindu society is cucked and against polygamy even though it was there in the past. If I was Chad enough that's what I would have want. What's your age have you tried money or status maxing tbh I realized at a 13 that I wanted to be a brahmchari and in a few years I learned no girl was interested so I have decided to nofap whole life and remain celibate in both body and mind. Will you try arranged marriage maxing it might work if you have enough money/status , tbh I would never arranged marriage it's usually born again virgin hoes.

You Assamese bruh, I am a up ki bhaiya though I was born and raised in Chandigarh. 4 girls at once you guys Muslims or the girls were Muslims because Hindu society is cucked and against polygamy even though it was there in the past. If I was Chad enough that's what I would have want. What's your age have you tried money or status maxing tbh I realized at a 13 that I wanted to be a brahmchari and in a few years I learned no girl was interested so I have decided to nofap whole life and remain celibate in both body and mind. Will you try arranged marriage maxing it might work if you have enough money/status , tbh I would never arranged marriage it's usually born again virgin hoes.
No I am actually hindu I was born in assam, and he has girlfriends who are ok with him having more girlfriends. I don't believe in arrange marriage anymore, 95% of foids in India lose their virginity at 14-15 years(my younger brother lost his virginity when he was in class 7 fucking class 7 girls, while I being 25 years old am still a KHHV. Betabuxxing is no longer viable, western influence ruined our culture, there is nothing but degeneracy and hatred for uglies, I won't compensate with a whore who is only intrested in my money, divorce laws, adultery laws and much has changed in the last decade our culture and laws are no better than the degenerate west anymore

Hrithik-Roshan_16ed68d6e61_medium.jpg

Why yes, I am just a regular curry! How could you tell?

As far as i know that's just a joke or a retarded bluepilled advice.

Brutal currypill

Why are they so white? It's not fair :feelsohgod: