Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for all the genetics copers

monkaGIGA

monkaGIGA

Veni Vidi Vici
-
Is not all about genetics, is all about the maxila, acknowledge the maxila pill

Either way it's over anyway

Never even began

Mewing is cope past the age of 12. I mewed for years as a teenager and I still have no chin.

Do you know any maxilla simulator?

Swallow the maxilla pill

i have mewed for 4 motnhs and i alredy see the results, if teeth hurt a little then you are doing it right
pics or it's placebo cope. I practiced the mew push swallow and everything. It's cope.

Maxilla is fine and I’m still incel
It’s about the package

this is how you measure your maxila
Maxilamea

Maxila is genetics

Having an aesthetic face =/= having good genetics (strength, health, IQ, etc).

They're surely more about genetics than having a cute face.
im saying that maxila (bone structure) is not about genetics, but for example, hunter eyes, canthal tilt, beard, etc those are genetics

having a "cute face" is more genetic than being strong or having a high iq

having a "cute face" is more genetic than being strong or having a high iq
To be honest, it's kinda hard to objectively prove things relate with face aesthetics since it's not something as objective and measurable like height or IQ, but things like IQ have been proved to be associated with genetics while facial attractiveness has not.

To be honest, it's kinda hard to objectively prove things relate with face aesthetics since it's not something as objective and measurable like height or IQ, but things like IQ have been proved to be associated with genetics while facial attractiveness has not.

you can measure objectively face aesthetics
and its been proven that you inherit facial traits from yours parents

what is not genetic is bone structure, and thats is objectively is the most important part of having an attractive face

and its been proven that you inherit facial traits from yours parents
The problem is genetic recombination, since being gl is also about having a harmonious face.