Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Acnecels

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'm sharing a link to my original home for posting forums about my struggles in life way before I became a member of incels.me. i was especially active there during my high school years. This particular section of acne.org is a chronical of what this disease does to people and how it destroys lives. It's a testament to anyone that's ever had to deal with this sort of adversity and I just wanted to share it with any of my fellow acnecels that may be here on this site.
Here's the link:
https://www.acne.org/forums/forum/10-emotional-and-psychological-effects-of-acne/

tfw you've had acne from age 11 to 19. at least i didnt get visible acne scars.
the psychological damage must fuck with your hormones too tbh ngl.

Word boyo.
At the moment my acne is not so bad but still people qualify me as "barroso" (Spanish).
When I was a teen and way into my twenties, my acne was so bad that people used to stare at me trough the pharmacy windows when I went to buy yet another product that would not help at all.

I couldn't fucking have a conversation with anybody without people either staring at mu face or looking at something else while talking.
I can confidently say that this shit destroyed not only my prime years but also my adulthood.
Only after 40 I got it more or less under control, by means of a strict diet and soaps and stuff. Sometimes I wash my face with bleach so that it burns the fuckers off.

People have no idea what it is to have acne. It's a living hell.

tfw you've had acne from age 11 to 19. at least i didnt get visible acne scars.
the psychological damage must fuck with your hormones too tbh ngl.

Possibly yes I'm unsure about the hormones. Regardless it impacts just about every aspect of the victims life. In my case I've dealt with active acne from 12 1/2 up until my early 20's. Sadly now at 25 I have been left with ice pick scars that I'll need to spend potentially hundreds or even a few thousand to reduce in appearance. But it'll never be completely gone even if I somehow get any results, this disease truly serves no purpose other then too root people out of the gene pool imho.
Word boyo.
At the moment my acne is not so bad but still people qualify me as "barroso" (Spanish).
When I was a teen and way into my twenties, my acne was so bad that people used to stare at me trough the pharmacy windows when I went to buy yet another product that would not help at all.

I couldn't fucking have a conversation with anybody without people either staring at mu face or looking at something else while talking.
I can confidently say that this shit destroyed not only my prime years but also my adulthood.
Only after 40 I got it more or less under control, by means of a strict diet and soaps and stuff. Sometimes I wash my face with bleach so that it burns the fuckers off.

You have my sympathy, indeed having this disease truly is a never ending nightmare. It never goes away too and literally becomes apart of your identity, which Is what i particularly despise about it. It's a shame that humanity doesn't yet possess the ability to provide a definitive cure to those who suffer from this. It goes to show just how little our medical progression has been on this front and how we still have a long way to go before we get any real answer for it. Sadly there's sure to be future victims of this shit until we manage to finally defeat acne once and for all, as well as the scars that come from it...

Last edited:
Acne.org is cancer now. All the best posters deleted their shit. The best poster there was a guy named Lucas. He had giga blackpills everywhere and then he deleted his account. I stopped going on there when some guy there that would keep talking about how girls with acne are attractive got exposed as having alt accounts and he pretended to be a girl.
Word boyo.

Having bad acne on your face means you're an insta 1/10. Nobody knows the full extent of the failo effect and how much people hate ugly people then those of us that have had bad acne on our face. If I could wake up with treacher collins, but have clear skin I would do it instantly.

Last edited:
I have acne inversa on my face, it’s over bro.

Damn. Acne isnt a joke.

I was ugly already but acne ruined me..the surgeries for scars are expensive and painful. But not as painful as living life as a subhuman Scarface.

I was about to continue getting surgeries but landed a job and that's on hold for right now. I'm old now and have excepted being extremely ugly as my identity so it doesn't matter as much.

I got scar revision surgery done when I was around 21-22 that filled in some of the bigger chunks that were on my cheeks and jaw area but it didn't do much good overall sice my face is extensivly covered in scarring.

The whole experience was degrading and turned me off to getting more surgeries done. This was a mistake and I hope others do go through the process instead of slipping into deep depression/mental illness as I did. Drugs and drinking don't solve anything..

Yea. Started when I was 13 and never went away. 23 now. Terrible

I was ugly already but acne ruined me..the surgeries for scars are expensive and painful. But not as painful as living life as a subhuman Scarface.

I was about to continue getting surgeries but landed a job and that's on hold for right now. I'm old now and have excepted being extremely ugly as my identity so it doesn't matter as much.

I got scar revision surgery done when I was around 21-22 that filled in some of the bigger chunks that were on my cheeks and jaw area but it didn't do much good overall sice my face is extensivly covered in scarring.

The whole experience was degrading and turned me off to getting more surgeries done. This was a mistake and I hope others do go through the process instead of slipping into deep depression/mental illness as I did. Drugs and drinking don't solve anything..

Sorry to hear that, yeah this shit has no mercy. It really is just awful, I often think about how my life could have turned out had I only not had to deal with the acne and unattractive facial bone structure. As I'm sure you have at some point as well, you cant help but wonder how things could have been.

Last edited:
Accutane worked for me for me,it was absolute hell but it cleared my acne before my older brothers.

I still get outbreaks at the age of 34. I feel for u as yours sounds pretty bad. I've been using v55 max salicylic acid cream for about a month. It's made an improvement. Might be worth a try. Best of luck to u anyway

I have had extreme acne when I was a kid. Worst at my school. Still have some problems with it today at 37. I think without the acne my life may not have been wasted like this.

Sorry to hear that, yeah this shit has no mercy. It really is just awful, I often think about how my life could have turned out had I only not had to deal with the acne and unattractive facial bone structure. As I'm sure you have at some point as well, you cant help but wonder how things could have been.
I can't dwell on it too long because it legitimately makes me borderline violent. Its even worse if you otherwise had everything else going for you: mid-90s me had excellent grades, good friends, chadly aesthetics, female attention e.g. pretty fucking great future prospects, lots of wonderful adventures to look forward to. And then in the space of 6 months it all got taken away, that was 25 years ago and I'm only just starting to recover. Shit took my teens, 20's and 30's, hopefully I can make some kind of a meaningful life in my middle-age, if nothing else at least this living hell gave me the gift of the blackpill. :feelshmm:

@acnescarcel
just embrace it and love yourself bro. its all about a positive mindset. I've had a face full of acne and every girl didn't want to date me but that doesn't mean I'm hopeless. i can still fap