Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For a moment I thought a girl was giving me her number, now I want to die

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I got a haircut and tipped generously because the lady that cut my hair fixed a botched job from my boss insisting he could cut my hair for me. The lady wrote her name and number on a card, handed it to me and said, "I'm off Tuesdays and Thursdays". I was stunned for a moment, thinking we had hit it off during our conversation. Then I realized "I'm off these days" means "Come in on other days if you need your hair cut again so you can give me a big tip again" and the number was just the number to the establishment.

e98.gif

e98.gif

e98.gif

e98.gif

LOL at getting hair cut by a woman

Why would you tip a femoid? You should only tip incel looking men.

LOL what did you expect?

For some reason i wasn't able to remove the alt. There are no mod buttons on it.
I'll ask Ryo or Master or Sergeant maybe they might know the problem

fakecel??? i would never go to a female barber anymore

Why would you tip a femoid? You should only tip incel looking men.

I like to tip to help out people less fortunate than myself. I try to treat people with generosity and kindness. However, I've sadly learned that no matter how nice you are to some people they're going to be assholes regardless.

How much did you tip?

I normally tip 20%. I tipped 30%, which came out to be an extra dollar or two.

I like to tip to help out people less fortunate than myself. I try to treat people with generosity and kindness. However, I've sadly learned that no matter how nice you are to some people they're going to be assholes regardless.

money better spent on poor people, not those with jobs especially if they are femoids

fakecel??? i would never go to a female barber anymore

Getting my hair cut is the only female contact I've had in the past 10 years. It's the only way to get them to touch me.

Women are not capable of treating you nicely. That is why you should always mistreat femoids.