Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For a few days I'll be a 2/10, unlike my usual 3/10

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My 2 front teeth were chipped/broken when I was an alcoholic. They were fixed with some weak fillings, and they break really easily.

I was eating bread, and the god damn things broke.

Now I'm not only a NW4 balding, fat, acne-faced, glasses-wearing fuck, I also have 2 front teeth that are half missing.

I'm like a fucking cartoon of an ugly fucker.

That sucks tbh. I'm sorry.

Teethcel here. That's why I don't smile

does your avatar mog you?

so now you're a truecel.
:feelsbadman:

could be worse, some dude at work just let several of his teeth fall out and learned how to speak with them missing

My 2 front teeth were chipped/broken when I was an alcoholic. They were fixed with some weak fillings, and they break really easily.

I was eating bread, and the god damn things broke.

Now I'm not only a NW4 balding, fat, acne-faced, glasses-wearing fuck, I also have 2 front teeth that are half missing.

I'm like a fucking cartoon of an ugly fucker.
Fk rope my boyo or become a hERo

I'm a toothcel. Have fucked up teeth from drinking soda and eating shitty food. Left front tooth is chipped hella weird

Im a toothcel as well, and not because I treat them badly or anything that Im responsible of but because I grind my teeth at night:feelsrope:Just another unchangeable thing that fucks you over, incels can't catch a single break.

Fuck, I am sorry to hear that tbh. It sucks to have fucked up teeth, legit too high inhib to open mouth.

Fuck, I am sorry to hear that tbh. It sucks to have fucked up teeth, legit too high inhib to open mouth.
just fyi i had pitch black (completely black) teeth for 1 year and it didn't have any notable impact on people's reaction to me

just fyi i had pitch black (completely black) teeth for 1 year and it didn't have any notable impact on people's reaction to me
they stll notice it, it's still here.. They just feel like you are subhuman. Imagine having fucked teeth in nature, he would be considered omega. MMs don't have fucked teeth.

they stll notice it, it's still here.. They just feel like you are subhuman. Imagine having fucked teeth in nature, he would be considered omega. MMs don't have fucked teeth.
maybe it's a central/eastern european thing, seen many babes dating guys with fucked up teeth.
but overall it makes no difference if you aren't approaching actively, and i wasn't. fuck i actually loved my discolored black teeth, what a 'fuck you' that was lol. especially when i went to cake shops and the foids had no choice but to serve me regardless :feelskek:

maybe it's a central/eastern european thing, seen many babes dating guys with fucked up teeth.
but overall it makes no difference if you aren't approaching actively, and i wasn't. fuck i actually loved my discolored black teeth, what a 'fuck you' that was lol. especially when i went to cake shops and the foids had no choice but to serve me regardless :feelskek:

Another cartooncel. It's over

I get acne from just lifting weights, nature signal my failure...

sometimes I think I am also a cartoon of a fuckign ugly shit nerd.. .