Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For 1 average young girl you are basically competing with billions of other men

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
It may sound trivial but think about it: a 5-6/10 could call about 99% of all males on the world and ask them to fuck her and they will accept. No matter if they are married or not, too old or not it doesnt matter she only needs to make one phone call.. now of course foids dont do that regularly because the effort to travel far for just 1 night (I am not talking about instagram foids who travel to experience foreign chad cocks) is way too much but its a thing to think about: you are competing with billions of men

People don't notice that the average tinder JB has hundreds of guys messaging her
You are competing against dozens of chads tbh It's over

People don't notice that the average tinder JB has hundreds of guys messaging her
You are competing against dozens of chads tbh It's over
yea that is true, a girl doesnt even have to include a profile pic and she will get 100s of likes

There is no point in ever trying, I just hope for the world to burn and everything to collapse

I want tinder banned from here

pass me the rope already

true

in all seriousness though the thing is men don't have standards

in today's society this is amplified , because of women rights making bitches feel like gods

I want tinder banned from here
BCb2WBWE6HOL_RiOqWjqAwOVEV91L4OVel9HBKanGSQ.jpg

If women had a bigger sex drive and lower standards this world would be a fuckfest.

If women had a bigger sex drive and lower standards this world would be a fuckfest.

The best scenario would be if men had lower sex drive and high standards too, so there would be no orbiters around women and they would starve for validation while we would just play video games and play sports.