Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Footballcels, why is Brazil so good at Football?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
Do they posses some sort of special gene there? why is everyone in that shithole extremely, good at football?

Last edited:
Because they got lots of blacks who run faster and are stronger kek check Real Madrid it's full of black Brazilians

They have the athleticism/swiftness of niggers and a culture that loves football in lieu of basketball.
Have you ever seen futsal practice? It's insane how much natural talent they have just laying around

Because they got lots of blacks who run faster and are stronger kek check Real Madrid it's full of black Brazilians
Aren't they all mixed, Like Neymar? Blacks are fast,and if you are lucky to have an extra fast black like mbappe, then, that's even more better like France. But Brazil is just raw talent.

Who cares? They shit the bed in WCs.

They have the athleticism/swiftness of niggers and a culture that loves football in lieu of basketball.
Have you ever seen futsal practice? It's insane how much natural talent they have just laying around

Most of Brazil is mixed. And there were more white players like Zico back then. They have always been good. India for example is obsessed with cricket, and even, though, their team seems to win a lot, other countries like Australia and England are as good as them.

Football is the one of the only few avenues South Americans have at global relevance.

Who cares? They shit the bed in WCs.
I think it's because, they are too relaxed. Especially, because, Neymar doesn't take football seriously. They could have won against Croatia.

Niggers and a massive population of poverty stricken shitskins whose only escape is soccer or becoming a drug dealer

Niggers and a massive population of poverty stricken shitskins whose only escape is soccer or becoming a drug dealer
You could say the same thing about India. Especially, because, there's a lot of poverty there. But they don't really have an edge over other countries, despite, the fact that they are obsessed with cricket Just like Brazil is obsessed with football.

los negroes

Vinicius keeps getting called "monkey" by rival fans and having mental breakdowns crying in the field. I think he really needs to get help if he's a millionaire football player it shouldn't affect him so much.

Vinicius keeps getting called "monkey" by rival fans and having mental breakdowns crying in the field. I think he really needs to get help if he's a millionaire football player it shouldn't affect him so much.
A whole stadium chanting "nigger" or
"Monkey" at you, would make anyone mad.

I hope Mbpoop replace this ape srs

He can cope by thinking he's got more money and hoes than all of them combined.
That's why people say genetic wealth is much more important then, economic wealth. At the end of the day all humans want to mog, and nobody wants to be inferior. But yeah, blacks like to make a big deal out of it. Even Balotelli used to become so emotional about it.

Unrelated but white Brazilian foids are seriously fucking hot.
That depends on where they come from. I'm not into blondes at all. I only like white women with black/brunette hair and any eye colour(dark is hotter) like Winona Ryder
IMG 20240602 050642
I Don't know why. Because, I'm Lebanese and not even as white as my brother who is a ginger. I have dark brown hair and dark green eyes. People with darker features are attracted to blondes usually, but I find them so boring.

I think it's because, they are too relaxed. Especially, because, Neymar doesn't take football seriously. They could have won against Croatia.
Neymar isn't relaxed in a serious match. Football has been ruined by the 'park the bus' shit. The rules gotta evolve.