Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

footage: nigger reaches for gun and shoots at two cops, one of the cop shoots him dead with clear angle footage

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Wow. Just seeing how he slowly fades out of consciousness after being riddled with bullets several times. He didn't even know that the second cop went around the car and had a wide open shot at his head/neck/shoulder area.

That nigga already ascended with a fat white becky and should have just been happy but he had to thugmaxx some more and shoot at two cops. Can't get any more dumb and low inhib than that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sU_ydlLEQE

I never understood these scenario's why would you turn on the cops? They outnumber you, why not just get arrested.

Should've shot the mudshark too

61Nz28km9OL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I never understood these scenario's why would you turn on the cops? They outnumber you, why not just get arrested.
True. They also got radio and helicopters.

And even if he got away somehow, the feds would be after him relentlessly.

Plus it was broad daylight on the side of a major highway with witnesses.

It was suicide by cops.
I would have roped as well if I had to fuck the roastie landwhale he was with.

I can hear Louis Vuitton boarding up their windows.

It was suicide by cops.
I would have roped as well if I had to fuck the roastie landwhale he was with.
Maybe but he could of just gotten a divorce.