Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foolish incels, no one has sex with 100 people in a lifetime. At most, between 10 and 20 people

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★

The number of people I had sex with doesn't count. Only stable relationships are worth.

People like them barely interact with foids. You'll never change my opinion about that.
The closer they would get with them is when they become trannies. They'd be a nuisance just like them.

10-20 is still way too much

I can't see anything :waitwhat:

"Sorry inkwells, no one has sex with 100 different people in their lifetimes. I just had 20 partners this month it ain't a big deal."

Women probably have that much in a month now thanks to the sexual revolution. Joke of a world we live in

Imagine having 0 jfl

Reddit content isn't loading for me, what is it about? Women admiting to having slept, with more than 100 guys?

Reddit content isn't loading for me, what is it about? Women admiting to having slept, with more than 100 guys?
I assume OP got the links from IT(which is now gone) hence why it won't load.

Let's put the average life expectancy at ~80 years. We'll also say that most people start dating in a meaningful way at around 16, and stop around 70. That gives an average of a new partner every 2.7 years.

2.7 years is a relatively long-term relationship, and would likely be serious and highly emotionally involved. The fact that foids are able to have 20 relationships with that level of emotional depth shows that no single relationship has much meaning. Even if we say that 15 relationships were had before 45, the average is still around 2 years per relationship.

On top of all that, 20 is a low number for many foids who will easily burn through 25+ men before 30.

Conclusion: 20 partners isn't a good thing and I hate women.

Not that I'd buy such a low number, 20 is still a nasty amount.