Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foodmaxxing - the cope that comes at a price

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
There is something I've noticed while foodmaxxing. Stuffing your stomach with delicious food blocks every negative thought no matter how fucked up you are.

It is an amazing cope once in awhile if you know how to maintain weight, but no wonder obesity is such a huge issue nowadays.

If foodmaxxing didn't work even for normies then most of them wouldn't be obese unfortunately this amazing cope comes at a price.

I am unable to enjoy foodmaxxing because I gain weight too easily and 2 days of binge eating is enough for me to bloat so much to the point of being unable to recognize myself.

I've always envied people with strong metabolism during my childhood I've known several kids who used to eat like pigs but never gained weight due to their fast metabolisms.

Yesterday I feasted with delicious snacks and ate a full bowl of soup and it felt as if I no longer felt any mental suffering that was until I started feeling hungry again the next day.

Full stomach is happiness , leanmaxxing is suffering and damaging to your mental health but much more worth it at the end of the day.

I chose the leanmaxx over the food cope I've already been fat majority of my life. Sure, foodmaxxing is a good cope but the effects of it in the long term are not worth it.

Coping with food would be a valid strategy only if you did it once a week but doing it constantly... well you must pay the price of feeling like shit about your weight.

Weight is the least of the problems with foodmaxxing. In a decade you will have dozens of health problems and you will blame age and your genetics. The pharmaceutical industry thanks you.

Weight is the least of the problems with foodmaxxing. In a decade you will have dozens of health problems and you will blame age and your genetics. The pharmaceutical industry thanks you.
I care more for my body image than the health problems if i cared about the health problems I wouldn't be smoking.

High body fat is a death sentence for manlet sub5s. Also being fat makes you feel like a literal shit I've been fat and I know.

No matter what happens I am never going back down the path of coping with food.

If you're tall and fat people will still view you as a human but not gonna lie seeing a very bloated manlet who's also extremely ugly... normies would probably wish for your death.

You will get type 2 diabetes sooner or later.

I had a cousin I hung out with as a child that had such amazing metabolism that motherfuckER could out eat me at large quantities of food and I was the fat fuck in the equation!

His mother made us two huge family sized pans of spaghetti and I was tapped out after having possibly a little over half of my bowl (actually it was a pan).

Well that crazy metabolism having cousin of mine easily finished his bowl (pan) off and may have eaten the rest of mine too after asking me if he could but regardless of whether he finished mine off or not (I honestly don’t remember) I was and am still amazed how much food he was able to intake and keep going.

It was like watching Matt Stoney in real life probably before there was a Matt Stoney! :shock:

There is something I've noticed while foodmaxxing. Stuffing your stomach with delicious food blocks every negative thought no matter how fucked up you are.

It is an amazing cope once in awhile if you know how to maintain weight, but no wonder obesity is such a huge issue nowadays.

If foodmaxxing didn't work even for normies then most of them wouldn't be obese unfortunately this amazing cope comes at a price.

I am unable to enjoy foodmaxxing because I gain weight too easily and 2 days of binge eating is enough for me to bloat so much to the point of being unable to recognize myself.

I've always envied people with strong metabolism during my childhood I've known several kids who used to eat like pigs but never gained weight due to their fast metabolisms.

Yesterday I feasted with delicious snacks and ate a full bowl of soup and it felt as if I no longer felt any mental suffering that was until I started feeling hungry again the next day.

Full stomach is happiness , leanmaxxing is suffering and damaging to your mental health but much more worth it at the end of the day.

I chose the leanmaxx over the food cope I've already been fat majority of my life. Sure, foodmaxxing is a good cope but the effects of it in the long term are not worth it.

Coping with food would be a valid strategy only if you did it once a week but doing it constantly... well you must pay the price of feeling like shit about your weight.
i'm barely hungry nowadays

I had a cousin I hung out with as a child that had such amazing metabolism that motherfuckER could out eat me at large quantities of food and I was the fat fuck in the equation!

His mother made us two huge family sized pans of spaghetti and I was tapped out after having possibly a little over half of my bowl (actually it was a pan).

Well that crazy metabolism having cousin of mine easily finished his bowl (pan) off and may have eaten the rest of mine too after asking me if he could but regardless of whether he finished mine off or not (I honestly don’t remember) I was and am still amazed how much food he was able to intake and keep going.

It was like watching Matt Stoney in real life probably before there was a Matt Stoney! :shock:
It is so unfair how genetically privileged some people are. I bloat so easily that coping with delicious food is out of question for me.

It's always the tallfags with fast metabolisms who devour copious amounts of food , lanky faggots who never gain weight.

It is always the unfortunate manletcels who gain weight from breathing air.

i'm barely hungry nowadays
emotional eating is brutal a lot of us crave it. It's not that you're hungry, but you are sad and need something to soothe you.

I wish I could foodcope like I used to, but I'm too afraid of getting fat again. The temporary pleasure just isn't worth it.

I care more for my body image than the health problems if i cared about the health problems I wouldn't be smoking.
Your body image is also determined, to some extent, by what you eat. In a decade you will start to worry about your health, you will see.

I've noticed that people that do foodmaxxing - while they might need a bit balance for health - very often are really really fun people.

Ive had food before... It's OK... But it almost always makes me need to shit.

Shitting is gdmf disgusting!

Cutting down on my expenses alone is more than enough reason to fast.

I have a crazy fast metabolism and lift weights, so I eat 4,000 calories a day. Lots of it is fast food burgers and fries, sweets, and snacks. Most people would be fat as fuck if they ate like me, but I can’t gain past 155 pounds no matter what I eat. The other day I had 10 double stuff Oreos dipped in milk after eating a McDonald’s egg McMuffin. I also make crazy high calorie protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter, a scoop of whey, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil for extra calories. I’ll probably die of a heart attack before age 40, but it is what it is.

Coping with food is a very feminine thing to do. Masculine coping mechanisms usually involve creation or self-reflection. Feminine coping mechanisms usually involve consumption or extrospection (e.g. "travelling" or listening to gossip about Becky #43).

i walk around at night and cut small branches off of trees and bushes with a stick i pretend is a katana

Just have fast days. Two fast days per week (500 calories) and you can eat wtf you like on the other 5 days. And get some exercise every day.

Food is expensive unless you eat a lot of shit quality salami and mayo and bread
Thats 50% of my diet

Good food costs too fucking much to even eat once. I can barely afford slop burgers from paki takeawaysm these niggers make greasy shitty inconsistent food. I can only dream what it's like to live in a real city with real food shops that do the job properly good customer service and good ingredients consistent cooking. Feels like I will never get to see that and that makes me sad.

This is why I was very fat as a kid. I was using food as an antidepressant.