Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Food worship

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Chinky looking foid on the bus in front of me smells like pickled garlic, mmmmmmmm
She might have put her expensive gook perfume on to impress white Chad thundercock but I'm gonna go get some pickled garlic tbhtbh. Not even bad for you either

Should've just put her on your shoulder and carried her away.

it seems like the best copes are just basic functions

like eating, sleeping, sex (includes masturbation because subconscious doesn't really know the difference)

it seems like the best copes are just basic functions

like eating, sleeping, sex (includes masturbation because subconscious doesn't really know the difference)
High IQ observation tbh
It really do be like this

Strange how changing one letter in a word, and just one key next to each other, can change a word from the worst thing ever to the best thing ever.

Agreed @Sans, who wants to worship their favourite food, my favourite food is Wendy's Chicken Tendies. They're fucking crispy as hell and give that good crunch once you bite into the skin, and then feel the crispy chicken on the inside.

Strange how changing one letter in a word, and just one key next to each other, can change a word from the worst thing ever to the best thing ever.
fooid

speaking of food worship, this is what I want to do with my sushi
Image result for cooked sushi meme

food worship
https://zasca.ninja/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/tocino-hamburguesa.jpg

tbh I was disappointed that this was only a misspelling. Fuck foid worship.

I was expecting more spaghetti in this thread

Someone should make a food mega thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back