Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story food with added sugar is the work of the devil part 2

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Blogpost that contains likely useful advice
First up, stop eating shit with added sugar. There is literally no good reason to do this even if you're LDARmaxxing.

Recently I eliminated sugary garbage from my diet for a month and a half, but over the course of the past few days I started eating it again. What is the significance of this? First, it messes with your head and your energy levels. Although I didn't eat that shit constantly for long enough to get much more than the beginnings of perma brain-fog, the blood sugar rollercoaster caused by eating high GI shit made me feel incredibly tired not long after eating sugary shit. This is probably a good thing because it means my pancreas knows to scrub that shit from my blood fast, but if my homie is so good to me he doesn't deserve that abuse.

Above all is what came out of my ass though. First off I started to have surprisingly comfy shits that left no debris in my crack, which was great. They slid right out. Their secret was that they were incredibly hard and stayed in one piece very easily. Is this entirely a good thing? No. When your shits are too hard they can build up in your rectum as a shit-plug and hold back a huge amount of disgusting diarrhea that has to be expelled very quickly. Day 3 of eating like shit and I suddenly got intolerable pain in my lower abdomen that I always got when I ate like shit before, I went to the toilet and, just as before, a small shit-plug is expelled along with a metric ton of foul semi-liquid shit that I can feel and hear fall out of me.

When God makes things sins he doesn't just punish you for them after you die, to live a good life you've gotta avoid shit like gluttony, lust, greed, pride, sloth etc or it messes with you in very real ways. Eat good or suffer through painful shit-plug diarrhea. As Terry said, God is perfectly just. The wages of sin being death alone would be too lax of a punishment.

sugar makes me break out and causes bumps on my tounge, i tend to avoid it at all costs

Interesting maybe I should avoid sugar as well

Sugar masks crappy tastes so that you get tricked into eating unpalatable filler crap.
It is (((the devil's))) work to push this shit onto the entire population knowing how bad it all is for us.

One thing about me is I don't care about anything at all anymore. I eat the most unhealthiest food possible. I purposely do this to fuck myself up even more.