Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel food is my only cope

earming

earming

Officer
★★★★★
i'm too low iq to be good at or enjoy reading/watching youtube/ playing video games etc so the only thing that is pleasurable for me is food.
so i'm not sure whether i should starve myself because the pursuit of food is meaningless, hedonistic and arbitrary. especially for an truecel such as myself who doesn't deserve sustenance. and maybe living ascetically will give me that edge to kill myself as i separate my non-existant soul from worldly pleasure, if you get my meaning. i think i should start starving myself from the little pleasure i receive to prepare and entice my mind for death, do you agree? what are your views surrounding pleasure and living austerely?

You should find pleasure in the rewards you get from your toil, nothing wrong with it. The Bible says it

Why make your life worse jfl? Just do what makes you happy fren :dab:

i'm too low iq to be good at or enjoy reading/watching youtube/ playing video games etc so the only thing that is pleasurable for me is food.
so i'm not sure whether i should starve myself because the pursuit of food is meaningless, hedonistic and arbitrary. especially for an truecel such as myself who doesn't deserve sustenance. and maybe living ascetically will give me that edge to kill myself as i separate my non-existant soul from worldly pleasure, if you get my meaning. i think i should start starving myself from the little pleasure i receive to prepare and entice my mind for death, do you agree? what are your views surrounding pleasure and living austerely?
whats bad about hedonism nigga

I like Italian

You should find pleasure in the rewards you get from your toil, nothing wrong with it. The Bible says it
i'm a NEET who has never worked a day in his life i don't think i deserve to live hedonistically

it breaches my corridor to death and is niggered
i don't want to be living like a nigger..
Hedonism not = eat yourself to death

Hedonism not = eat yourself to death
i'm not good at moderating things in my life and i either indulge in things profusely or completely abstain from them.
besides, i don't think i deserve a morsel. i'm really just as bad as a nigger, a good for nothing parasite leeching off the good work of others.

i'm not good at moderating things in my life and i either indulge in things profusely or completely abstain from them.
besides, i don't think i deserve a morsel. i'm really just as bad as a nigger, a good for nothing parasite leeching off the good work of others.
well i understand u. im very low iq so i barely can cope with videogames but still i feel like shit

what do you spend your days doing? are you a neet
yes im a neet, idk im just bored all day watching videos or playing hoi4

good cope but im dissapointed im unable to get fat

TYRONE STEALS IT ALL

how many hours do you have
i have 600 or something and still don't understand navy
i barely understand anything. but one time i conquered berlin as poland lol. idk how many hours i have as i have it free not steam

It's okay to cope this way

how much do you eat a day
3500k+ calories

I ate all my high calorie foods in my house in a week and I am cooked for sure. Not even a dirty bulk can save me

i barely understand anything. but one time i conquered berlin as poland lol. idk how many hours i have as i have it free not steam
are you a polack?
lucky you got it for free i spent over 200$ buying all the dlcs

3500k+ calories

I ate all my high calorie foods in my house in a week and I am cooked for sure. Not even a dirty bulk can save me
isn't that like 3* your bmr..

are you a polack?
@VideoGameCoper probably is, I am a curry mex white but my metabolism got boosted too fast from the curry genes
lucky you got it for free i spent over 200$ buying all the dlcs
I have to spend so much on McDonalds and groceries just to lose weight easily. Most people don't deserve their slow metabolism.

isn't that like 3* your bmr..
3x my BMR would be overboard, I have to eat more than Nikocado Avocado just to gain a small amount of weight.

Still my diet is enough to make anyone fat

food is yummy ngl

You ever heard of weed

i think i should start starving myself from the little pleasure i receive to prepare and entice my mind for death
Welcome back Buddha
916wupFxCnL AC UF8941000 QL80

Hits hard. YouTube bored me to death, compared to back then i almost never watch it anymore

I drink more beverages than I consume solid food nowadays

what tv shows do you watch? i'm starved of things to watch
Right now im focusing on South Park, really great becasue i like the dark humour and the exeggeration