Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Food is a very good cope when you don’t care anymore

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I’m trying out this new cope, food, it’s so good and easy, you just eat and eat until you’re full :feelsohh: it’s easier when you don’t care anymore, no money? Fuck it, getting fat? Fuck it

I’m eating morning midday afternoon dinner midnight

my roommates scums asked me why I eat so much I just told them I’m bulking lol

You guys should try Thai food

I have very low appetite. sometimes I forget to eat until it's evening. I wish I had a healthy appetite like you. I'm too skinny

Food is the BEST

Not nearly as expensive as some other copes, and some of it is gooood, good good yes

I dont have alot of appetite, I just eat once or twice a day then I drink coffee and tea

Foodmaxxing is a great cope man :feelshaha: … especially if you plan to rope in the following years , it’s totally worth it.

I also love food but unfortunately can't eat too much cause i quickly feel full, so I can’t gain weight. Being skinny sucks.

I want ice cream

I’m trying out this new cope, food, it’s so good and easy, you just eat and eat until you’re full :feelsohh: it’s easier when you don’t care anymore, no money? Fuck it, getting fat? Fuck it

I’ve been stress eating like a bitch recently , I gotta get my shit together

They make it different in foreign countries, you must try the real one in Thailand
-
If I go to Thailand I'm trying more than just the food, rdrdrdrawww- :ahegao:
-

I love to eat but i don't have a big appetite usually

Any brocels want to go with a Michelin star restaurant with me? We'll go stink up the place and flash the cash.

They make it different in foreign countries, you must try the real one in Thailand
"Real one" :lul:
Take any third world food and its always waaay better in first world. Curry, Chinese, mexican and so on. Curry food sucks in curryland but its great in the west

I'm eating some nerds gummies rn :feelscomfy:

I eat until I'm full.

Bad idea

Just become a fat fuck theory.

Sounds really fun, but I would hate being fat. I would expect it to make me discomfortable all the time in countless ways, from sleeping to walking around to just sitting on my chair with an additional 100% of my current bodyweight.

HzGDNPkD7STeanGUWbGlSvQclCxKNhItQzKPDAu20HQ
Mh47VA7
T3 5668rg
FWwd41MWAAAl DR
FAlxdAmVEAAVUYd
FJaNGihWYAEFR8W
44ed022449734b239b9d5b01e4b18b86
ErrgrNa
Ice Cream
EzlNN02WQAQza W
Banana milkshake 21 683x1024
FA7fnhbVkAMg928
Backmomente back vor glueck Maulwurfkuchen 01
Attachment riccardo bergamini O2yNzXdqOu0 unsplash
E18Uh0RUcAAY7WY

There is also so much to try, you will never run out of novel experiences. Mhhhhhh

Based foodcel

I can relate to this, but I wanna cut. I need to tweak my diet alot more.

Here in spicland junk food is full of taxes, i cant do diabetesmaxxing :feelsree: :feelsrope: