Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Following your classmates on social media, they don't follow back

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Even if I've never uploaded a photo of me apart from my profile photo, they think I'm so repulsive that they won't follow me back :feelsrope:

they dont see you as important enough to follow, having your name being associated with their online persona will ruin their normie status.
using social media is cope, all cels worth their salt have abandoned it long ago

Aw, don't dwell on it :)

I've lost friends over all kinds of dumb things - political disagreements, random clashes of opinion... even once I lost a friend because she was a hippy and didn't like that I sometimes drink Coca-Cola!

The best thing to do is to try to make new friends if the old ones really don't want to make amends. Some friendships unfortunately aren't meant to last forever, simply because people grow apart.

This is why I don’t use social media.

Social media is not made for us.

I lost a friend because she was a hippy and didn't like that I sometimes drink Coca-Cola!
I've had SOOO many normies give me shit for drinking soda. Even though they binge drugs, alcohol, and other unhealthy foods. It's all because coke isn't cool like it was in the 80's

I don't care if they follow me back really. I just use it to look at pictures of girls I know.

I've had SOOO many normies give me shit for drinking soda. Even though they binge drugs, alcohol, and other unhealthy foods. It's all because coke isn't cool like it was in the 80's

Well, Coca-Cola - like Nestle - apparently have a history of doing unethical things. But most companies do to some degree if you look into it hard enough. And I found that if you worry about this stuff too much before you know it you're much more limited in the things you can buy and enjoy.

Last edited: