Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Follow me, I'll flee. Flee me, I'll follow" ONE OF THE BIGGEST COPE

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
If you're retarded like me you once in your life believed into this PUA mantra: Follow me i'll flee, flee me, i'll follow. 

What does that mean ? If you chase a girl too much she won't be attracted to you, but if you play hard to get she'll be attracted.

Another "rule" derived from this mantra is even worse: If a girl is giving you signs of disinterest, all you have to do is to take distance with her and she will come back chasing you. 

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Repeat after me: IF SHE IS ATTRACTED , SHE WILL MAKE IT EASY. 

Repeat after me: IF SHE IS GIVING CLEAR SIGN OF DISINTEREST ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE CHASING TOO HARD, ITS BECAUSE SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED.

Repeat after me: YOU CANT CHASE TOO HARD A GIRL THATS ATTRACTED TO YOU. 

"Hey mate, just take distance from her a week or two, she'll see that you have a life and she'll get jaelous and will want you back. Trust me just ignore her for 2 weeks and she'll run after you ". 

NO. IT WONT HAPPEN. 

yep ive seen it before when i was working, if a girl is interested she will show it..... wonder what that feels like.

Virginp0wers said:
yep ive seen it before when i was working, if a girl is interested she will show it..... wonder what that feels like.

You're minding your own business and she comes next to you and ask " hey whats up ? " 

You say " nothing much " and dont even contribute to the conversation, yet she try hard to keep the convo going. 

You say " lol nice wether " in a sarcastic way because its raining and she giggles as if your joke was funny. 

She constantly "need your help" with useless crap that she could litteraly ask anyone.

Actually it does work, FOR GOOD LOOKING NT GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE FEMALE ATTENTION.

I'll repeat...

GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE FEMALE ATTENTION.

7339er said:
Actually it does work, FOR GOOD LOOKING NT GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE FEMALE ATTENTION.

I'll repeat...

GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE FEMALE ATTENTION.

If she's attracted to you and that you chase her you'll just end up in her bed.

highschoolcel said:
If you're retarded like me you once in your life believed into this PUA mantra: Follow me i'll flee, flee me, i'll follow. 

What does that mean ? If you chase a girl too much she won't be attracted to you, but if you play hard to get she'll be attracted.

Another "rule" derived from this mantra is even worse: If a girl is giving you signs of disinterest, all you have to do is to take distance with her and she will come back chasing you. 

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Repeat after me: IF SHE IS ATTRACTED , SHE WILL MAKE IT EASY. 

Repeat after me: IF SHE IS GIVING CLEAR SIGN OF DISINTEREST ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE CHASING TOO HARD, ITS BECAUSE SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED.

Repeat after me: YOU CANT CHASE TOO HARD A GIRL THATS ATTRACTED TO YOU. 

"Hey mate, just take distance from her a week or two, she'll see that you have a life and she'll get jaelous and will want you back. Trust me just ignore her for 2 weeks and she'll run after you ". 

NO. IT WONT HAPPEN. 

Fleeing women is the better option either way tbh.
It's better to be depressed over her not liking you now so you can move on earlier.

VST said:
Fleeing women is the better option either way tbh.
It's better to be depressed over her not liking you now so you can move on earlier.

Of course, but thinking that she'll be attracted to you because you ignore her is PURE COPE.