Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Foidspeak] How do things like this not make men realize women are just pulling a mating strategy

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Example:

Guy: "Guys, remember - she's probably texting other guys too"

Woman, in response: "Until I make a clear verbal commitment, I can text who I want. Sorry."

At first this appears like a sound moral statement or whatever, she's in control of herself and can do as she pleases, ect.
But if you just think about it for more than a minute these affirmations of women's autonomy are just women trying to advance their own strategy. In the case above, a woman is saying this to be able to keep multiple men in orbit with things just short of a "verbal commitment", to have these men available if needed. In case a guy complains about this, she can whip out this statement o
to affirm her autonomy and then he appears to be in the wrong. In reality: These guys get a girl leading them on where they might even develop oneitis. It's not likely that most of these men are are talking with multiple women, but only with the girl leading them on, hence it's understandable they would be upset if they find out she's talking with multiple men. They're frustrated about how much more sexual power women hold compared to them.

Water is wet post but the point is that I don't understand how so many men fall for these moral statements women say to justify their whore behavior. These things wouldn't even need to be said if men and women didn't have differences in mating value, so it's a blackpill in of itself.

sorry you got no replies

but normies are just too bluepilled, I bet you many guys don't even imagine they do that.

Good observation brocel

It is not surprising to me honestly. Many people are so unaware of manipulation (in anything really) they eat it up.
If you follow video games industry, you know exactly what I am talking about.
Just follow the trail of breadcrumbs theory. :feelskek:

On the other hand, foids learn to manipulate people around them, especially males (and their fathers ofc) from a very young age.
No wonder they are good at it.

Last edited:
sorry you got no replies

but normies are just too bluepilled, I bet you many guys don't even imagine they do that.

Their strategy is fuck chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back