Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOIDS

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I get real piss off when I see some hypocritical crap on a foid's dating bio like "be kind and nice", "hmu if you like anime", "text first", etc. because you can have the same interests as them and fit the exact personality that they're looking for in a guy but if you not blessed in the gene department then forget about it.

You simply have no chance in hell and these foids will make you regret making the first move every step of the way by either leaving you on read or simply blocking you without explanation.

It's something that I have finally come to terms with but at the same time, it's so fucking unfair and infuriating.

My solution? FOIDS need to start putting fucking disclaimers in their bios!

"hmu if you like anime" means you gotta look like real life Toji (but a white version)

I get real piss off when I see some hypocritical crap on a foid's dating bio like "be kind and nice",
"be chad and chad" they mean

foids dont give two shits about 'kind and nice' men

08857434 9F73 438A BC6C 5572D1A14D10

I get real piss off when I see some hypocritical crap on a foid's dating bio like "be kind and nice", "hmu if you like anime", "text first", etc. because you can have the same interests as them and fit the exact personality that they're looking for in a guy but if you not blessed in the gene department then forget about it.

You simply have no chance in hell and these foids will make you regret making the first move every step of the way by either leaving you on read or simply blocking you without explanation.

It's something that I have finally come to terms with but at the same time, it's so fucking unfair and infuriating.

My solution? FOIDS need to start putting fucking disclaimers in their bios!
Doesnt matter what you have in common with them if they don't find you attractive first