Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

a roadblock of evolution tbh
some dude probably died because she had to fucking take this pic while on duty jfl

Well, they aren't wrong

Whores being whores

Filthy whores

she's rapeable tbh

Pretty sure this is edited. I’ve seen this pic without caption before.

Just fucking lol. Foids be foiding

it sucks that you cant slut shame women anymore, they are actually proud of getting fucked

Look at those fucking fingers. Although they are of average foid size, my small subhuman hands have fingers smaller than that. How can I fuck a foid, if my fingers are smaller than the foid's? It's not possible. The handpill slaughtered me

Look at those fucking fingers. Although they are of average foid size, my small subhuman hands have fingers smaller than that. How can I fuck a foid, if my fingers are smaller than the foid's? It's not possible. The handpill slaughtered me
Any idea how big that phone is?

Any idea how big that phone is?
nope but the latest iphones are pretty big so since the foid's fingers are covering a sizable proportion of the phone Im assuming its fingers are larger than mine

nope but the latest iphones are pretty big so since the foid's fingers are covering a sizable proportion of the phone Im assuming its fingers are larger than mine
A quick Google search says this for iphone x:
Height: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm) Width: 2.79

That doesn't seem big. Maybe your hands aren't that small.

A quick Google search says this for iphone x:
Height: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm) Width: 2.79

That doesn't seem big. Maybe your hands aren't that small.
But they're smaller than my mommy's so I assume something went wrong in my growth process

whores gonna whore