Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids Would Run Away From You If They Knew Your Penis Size

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

@Genetic Error dropped a brutal dickpill. Foids would run away from you if you have small dick. You can even try it yourself on dating apps. Make a chadfish account and tell them your dick size. I guarantee you that if you say smaller than 6 inches foids will run away from you. It never began for sub6inchcels. If somehow they make it to final boss they won't defeat it.

The trick is to catch up to her (foids run slower) and then break her legs with a huge rock and chain her up in your basement

Foids run away from me when they see my face. Also he said he has 7 inches, lmao if you think that’s small

You mean on soft or on hard ?

I've got an 8 incher and it's been useless at getting me laid.

I actually have a big dick
But foids run because I am manlet and they think I have a small dick

Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

I actually have a big dick
But foids run because I am manlet and they think I have a small dick

Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV
If most of people in here not larping about their penis size they are fakecel. Just tell your size to size queen stacies and ascend with them.

The trick is to catch up to her (foids run slower) and then break her legs with a huge rock and chain her up in your basement
Did you poison your grandmom? (in video game)

You and over 50% of this forum JFL
I actually do, it's not the thickest however.
Gtfo and use dating apps boyo. Tell your dick size to size queens and ascend.
Tried that, got nowhere. A long shlong, doesn't guarantee a place to belong.

If most of people in here not larping about their penis size they are fakecel. Just tell your size to size queen stacies and ascend with them.
sizequeen stacie has chad with even bigger dick
big dickcels will still get mogged by mutant giant dick chads

if a manlet goes around talking about his big dick people will just laugh
and you can't whip it out or you will go to jail and still not get laid
plus not like I walk around with a boner

True, ppl on the internet love pretending their dick is bigger than it actually is
if a foid is willing to see your dick you're already not incel
the only real advantage is waving it around at hookers

I have 6.5 inch MIC (Mediocre Incel Cock) and it seems like foids don't want it, I tried to advertize it here on incels.is but so far inceltear foids haven't DM'd me. Its over, inceltear cunts don't want my MIC

He is a retarded faggot he didn't tell the girl he has 7 inches or anything but said he has a small penis as if he has a humiliation fetish what a fucking fag.
Fuck you god your not even real

And I was saying it as humiliation to all small dick men

I have 6.5 inch MIC (Mediocre Incel Cock) and it seems like foids don't want it, I tried to advertize it here on incels.is but so far inceltear foids haven't DM'd me. Its over, inceltear cunts don't want my MIC
If dick size doesn't matter in sex it never began even for guys like you.

And the opposite is also true

If you have a truecel face BUT foids knew beforehand that you have an enormous dick, they'd be more attracted to you :feelsthink:

My tyrone dad wasted his genetics on an ugly white bitch (he’s 4 inches taller than me) but I still ended up with 8 inches and apparently I should still be growing. Your inches won’t get you anywhere.

If dick size doesn't matter in sex it never began even for guys like you.
Dick size counts I think, I am less than 3 in and that has been a problem for me