Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids would rather get killed by Tyrone than date an incel her age

Take the BLACKpill

I would rather getting killed by a foid than dating a tyrone.

Hahahaha she was an actual stacy too. They can sense our internet comment history but can't sense violent behavior for over a month. Her bf has a robust jaw, but I bet he was over 6ft to sweeten the deal.

What else is new
Hahahaha she was an actual stacy too.
Once again, members of incels.is/is can't rate to save their lives

damn, BBC game is a real, a foid in her prime still wants a convicted BBC felon 16 years older.

jfl though at how nothing about race is being mentioned, if she had been murdered by a white guy then we would be hearing nothing but "muh white male violence, ban white men"

GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
> r/whatcouldgowrong
Soy1

DO FOIDS EVEN THINK OR DO THEY JUST SEE CHAD AND GO INTO FUCK MODE??

Foid's decisions are 95% looks based... however when it comes to that last 5% that could be the deciding factor between them choosing between two very good looking Chads, they will always choose the more angry and violent one.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 117
I mean let's be realistic, play with fire and don't be surprised when you get burned, JFL, fucking retard.

One of the common replys to uglycels "its not your looks wyminz can detect your hateful personality." As if wyminz have special magic pussy powers that help them filter out violent men. What happened to this bitch? Was she not doing her special magic pussy excercises? Or maybe she didnt pray to the magic pussy goddess? Gee I wonder:feelshmm:

Where is the lifefuel tag?