Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids would rather be stuck in a forest with a bear than a man. Brutal bear pill

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
Foids would rather get mauled to death than be in a forest with another man.
If the dog pill wasn’t enough now there’s the bear pill.
IMG 3584
IMG 3496
IMG 3583
IMG 3587
IMG 3588
IMG 3589

foids hate men beyond understanding unless they are chad

twerking for more ERs, I see. There are more than enough young men now who want to be the villain foids think they are.

Last edited:
Of course it's a innocent child on chinktok

"a bEaR bEcuAsE eVeYoNE wiLl beLivE me:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

A woman's greatest fear is a sexually frustrated ugly man. Being raped by one is fate worse than violent and painful death. Ofc if it was a Chad raping her then she would view it as a gift from God

Lol the comments are acting like the average man Is a rapist murderer lmaoo.

They're probably thinking of subhumans when they read the question.

I doubt they would have said that if they were thinking of chad

Nah! That's just shitting on men for the sake of it. Matter of testing men's patience at this point. Men won't be the same creature. The malice of foids will definitely feed men's psychological evolution.

A woman's greatest fear is a sexually frustrated ugly man. Being raped by one is fate worse than violent and painful death. Ofc if it was a Chad raping her then she would view it as a gift from God
It's both the worst and best thing that can happen to a foid.

Know the difference:

:incel: Worse than Hell

:chad: Better than Heaven

The foids are just bitching for victim points.

Nah! That's just shitting on men for the sake of it. Matter of testing men's patience at this point. Men won't be the same creature. The malice of foids will definitely feed men's psychological evolution.
They’re genuinely brainwashed into hating all men.

the foids who cried bear

Fucking dumb roasties circlejerking about being raped when they are the ones who drink until blackout, wear slutty clothes and hang around rapey good looking low inhib Chads :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

This precisely highlights the fracture in male-female relations and, more broadly, in human relationships. Women are less hostile to animals than to men, because the latter represent a real obstacle to their intellectual emancipation. When they find themselves in the wild with a man, they know full well that they cannot compete on a morphological and biological level.

Feminism is an ideology that aspires to female supremacy and has its origins in the frustration of having been dominated and subjugated by men for a long period of history.

This precisely highlights the fracture in male-female relations and, more broadly, in human relationships. Women are less hostile to animals than to men, because the latter represent a real obstacle to their intellectual emancipation. When they find themselves in the wild with a man, they know full well that they cannot compete on a morphological and biological level.

Feminism is an ideology that aspires to female supremacy and has its origins in the frustration of having been dominated and subjugated by men for a long period of history.
The modern world is designed to allow this to happen. I fucking hate existing in it

The modern world is designed to allow this to happen. I fucking hate existing in it
Today, it's undeniable that the sexes are in competition, mainly due to the inversion of values and the suppression of social roles.

For men, however, there is a solution to this problem:

The creation of female androids capable of emulating near-perfect human feelings and satisfying men's sexual needs. This will contribute to lowering the value of women whose main asset is their vagina.

foids hate men beyond understanding unless they are chad
And people still think men and foids are allies but not for long as gender war might happen soon

More foid apology. Their historical sexual dominance more than makes up for any kind of unsubstantiated "historical subjugation". All foids would be thrown away like used condoms after having their wombs used. Do not legitimise feminists whores' made up historical oppression excuses if we are throwing away all the decency at this point. Men like you caused us suffering throughout history with all your constant legitimisation of muh foid oppression.

Last edited:
More foid apology. Their historical sexual dominance more than makes up for any kind of unsubstantiated "historical subjugation". All foids would be thrown away like used condoms after having their wombs used. Do not legitimise feminists whores' made up historical oppression excuses if we are throwing away all the decency at this point. Men like you caused us suffering throughout history with all your constant legitimisation of muh foid oppression.
For a long time, men created societies in which they could control female hypergamy, notably through monogamy and the prohibition of sex outside marriage.

I have no idea what you're getting at when you talk about the "sexual domination of foids."

I dunno. Women tend to not think about ugly men at all. The only time they notice ugly men is when they are in their immediate vanity, then they want you dead.

This kind of misandry is normalised all over social media.

For a long time, men created societies in which they could control female hypergamy, notably through monogamy and the prohibition of sex outside marriage.

I have no idea what you're getting at when you talk about the "sexual domination of foids."
"historical sexual dominance". If you wanna quote me, do it properly, I'd say. Historically, they controlled the sexual market. If you don't understand, let me 'mansplain' it for you.

Give foids the intellectual emancipation in the wilderness. Not only would there be casualties, but likely way more than male casualties to build a functional society. So much so, that they would go back to spreading their legs for men within a day. That is assuming they'd be able to build one of good standard, not some fucking hunter-gatherer shit.

Also, their malice doesn't stem from 'historical subjugation' by men because they still treat your typical Chads like gods among men. It's just malice for the sake of it. Like JBWs from 17th and 18th century hating niggas despite owning them as slaves and profiting from their hard labour.

Like men in general, the problem in this space is also the same bar some high IQ posters. It's just incels here just can regurgitate same few blackpill lines. With that, they have developed some sense of superiority.

"historical sexual dominance". If you wanna quote me, do it properly, I'd say. Historically, they controlled the sexual market. If you don't understand, let me 'mansplain' it for you.

Give foids the intellectual emancipation in the wilderness. Not only would there be casualties, but likely way more than male casualties to build a functional society. So much so, that they would go back to spreading their legs for men within a day. That is assuming they'd be able to build one of good standard, not some fucking hunter-gatherer shit.

Also, their malice doesn't stem from 'historical subjugation' by men because they still treat your typical Chads like gods among men. It's just malice for the sake of it. Like JBWs from 17th and 18th century hating niggas despite owning them as slaves and profiting from their hard labour.

Like men in general, the problem in this space is also the same bar some high IQ posters. It's just incels here just can regurgitate same few blackpill lines. With that, they have developed some sense of superiority.
Edit: Their sense of bitterness comes from their sense of entitlement. Even by their own logic. men don't owe foids ANYTHING. Men try to raise awareness for male victims, they would cry, "don't shout at us". Like men are not entitled to foids' help in anything. That's when magically the strict boundary between genders apply. Yet, any laborious part of the modern luxury is done by men and the luxury overwhelmingly consumed by foids.

It's only accepted when a Chad does it

I've just read your rag and there's still no concrete evidence of historical sexual domination by women. You're just making assumptions about a matriarchal society. Most societies in history have been patriarchal, raising a human child is an extremely resource-intensive and time-consuming activity. If you're going to spend more than 12 years raising a child, you want to make sure it's yours. It's almost self-evident for a woman: it comes out of her body, so she's 100% sure it's hers. However, a man is never certain that the child belongs to him. Studies have shown that, even in nominally monogamous societies, [around 1.8% to 3.7% of children have a father who is not the mother's husband] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogamy#Incidence_of_genetic_monogamy).

Therefore, rather than waste years and effort raising another man's child, a man must ensure that "his" wife has not been impregnated by another man. This leads to men's control over women's lives.

Anyway, you clearly didn't get my original point.

Just be bear theory.

And people still think men and foids are allies but not for long as gender war might happen soon
I hope that men as the superior gender in terms of iq and power will put women to their place like our ancient ancestors.

PUT THEM IN A FOREST WITH SLENDERMAN INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the suicidefuel

Fucking dumb roasties circlejerking about being raped when they are the ones who drink until blackout, wear slutty clothes and hang around rapey good looking low inhib Chads :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

twerking for more ERs, I see. There are more than enough young men now who want to be the villain foids think they are.
ER doesn't just mean violence

I don't blame them. Some of you are creepy af.

Is it really you? I remember when I was a greycel I asked you what ER means. I thought it meant emergency room
its me, my old account was erased from the forum's database by proudweeb

but I am reincarnated here