Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids would marry an anime character over you!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Foid married a serial killer anime character. Proves foids prefer an imaginary 2d character who is dark triad over an average ugly man!

Implying we wouldn't marry anime characters if it were practical?

as much as I hate to say, I'd 100% prefer anime girls over 3d ones (assuming the first group was real)

If I am 35 I am also gonna marry my misaka waifu body pillow and pretend we have dates

In the mouse experiment, the individuals ultimately lost interest in the things that perpetuate the species.
They self-isolated, over-indulged themselves, or turned to violence.

Foid married a serial killer anime character. Proves foids prefer an imaginary 2d character who is dark triad over an average ugly man!
even when choosing a fictional man, they still choose a murderer lol

I wish I was Mickey's nose.

Mgid ao image mtv

this is complety fine because it's a female doing it

imagine how comments would react if it was a male doing something like that :feelskek:

I mean no shit we would but jfl you're completely missing the point of the thread

I think I am. Why shouldn't she marry Akechi if I would also marry a hot narcissist from a cartoon I like?

She will probably use him as a dildo :feelskek:

I think I am. Why shouldn't she marry Akechi if I would also marry a hot narcissist from a cartoon I like?
No jfl you're still missing the point. I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to marry a 2D Chad, I don't give a fuck about that. Do you realize how inherently feminist and bluepilled "muh women should be able to like anime characters too since men can!" is?

The point is that she CHOSE to delude herself into thinking she could fuck a fictional dark triad serial killer chad instead of settling for the countless amounts of actual real life dudes who share the same interests as her. Literally just WGTOW with extra steps. Why are we celebrating this?

Last edited:
Cool figurine, I mean I mainly go with 2d nowadays and will probably end up marrying a love doll.

akechi is a certified faggot. they could have at least picked a real nigga like JOKER from Persona 2

No jfl you're still missing the point. I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to marry a 2D Chad, I don't give a fuck about that. Do you realize how inherently feminist and bluepilled "muh women should be able to like anime characters too since men can!" is?

The point is that she CHOSE to delude herself into thinking she could fuck a fictional dark triad serial killer chad instead of settling for the countless amounts of actual real life dudes who share the same interests as her. Literally just WGTOW with extra steps. Why are we celebrating this?

2D bitches is fine though. There have been moments in my life, when I was younger and deeper into this stuff, where I'd maybe be reading a particularly crazy doujin and think "3D women can't compete with this. I'll never find any REAL woman that rocks my world like the stories within these pages. I should just commit to this for the rest of my life instead of having sex with a real woman."

I wish I was born in the 70s when things made more sense

although I've watched the Persona animes I wasn't familiar with this game char
so nobody else has to look him up, if you're curious:
Foid married a serial killer anime character.
Proves foids prefer an imaginary 2d character who is dark triad over an average ugly man!

I can't really be mad about this because there's a lot of 2d girls (including murderous ones) who I'd prefer as a GF to a lot of IRL foids.

NevadaNatsuhi Ebata

The ideal 3d wife would tolerate me having a harem of hundreds of 2d waifus, otherwise our marriage is doomed to fail.

@Transcended Trucel how did you actually confirm the person posting this was a girl and not some tranny?

Either way, odds are this is a LARP and that she'd still marry Chad if he proposed. Foids will cheat on their 3d husbands so they'll def cheat on their 2d ones too.

Also all the otaku who imaginary-date or imaginary-marry 2D girls would most of the time be open to marrying 3d girls despite that.

although I've watched the Persona animes I wasn't familiar with this game char
so nobody else has to look him up, if you're curious:

I can't really be mad about this because there's a lot of 2d girls (including murderous ones) who I'd prefer as a GF to a lot of IRL foids.

View attachment 485446View attachment 485447

The ideal 3d wife would tolerate me having a harem of hundreds of 2d waifus, otherwise our marriage is doomed to fail.

@Transcended Trucel how did you actually confirm the person posting this was a girl and not some tranny?

Either way, odds are this is a LARP and that she'd still marry Chad if he proposed. Foids will cheat on their 3d husbands so they'll def cheat on their 2d ones too.

Also all the otaku who imaginary-date or imaginary-marry 2D girls would most of the time be open to marrying 3d girls despite that.
Idk if it's a tranny tbh. IDC either. Point remains tbh.