Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids would avoid autistic men because "We nEvER knOw If You ArE a RApIsT" while purposely going for an obvious dark triad Tyrone

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
It boils my blood when foids find autistic men who are socially akward more dangerous than a dark triad Tyrone who shows obvious signs they will beat them then come up with their "mUH mEn arE DaNgErOuS" propoganda, no bitch you purposely go fuck the 1% of dark triad men then go on to make ramblings about men being dangerous.

Apparently to foids, an autistic man who can't even build the courage to talk to a foid without risking being pepper sprayed is more dangerous than a Tyrone who shows obvious signs they have intentions on murdering or beating them.

Femoids hate autistic men almost naturally

Pretty much all foids are repulsed and disgusted by autistic men visit any female centered sub on Reddit and they even advise each other to stay away from us at all costs

Last edited:
naturally weakness disgusts foids

It boils my blood when foids find autistic men who are socially akward more dangerous than a dark triad Tyrone who shows obvious signs they will beat them then come up with their "mUH mEn arE DaNgErOuS" propoganda, no bitch you purposely go fuck the 1% of dark triad men then go on to make ramblings about men being dangerous.

Apparently to foids, an autistic man who can't even build the courage to talk to a foid without risking being pepper sprayed is more dangerous than a Tyrone who shows obvious signs they have intentions on murdering or beating them.
I’m an autistcel and I agree with you foids from my Middle school and High School days called me a creep my whole life I hated those foids for treating me that way and no foid found me cute. After reading this it makes me hate foids even more and I agree with stupid clowns post

Almost because of autistic chad
autistic chad doesn't exist. he just says he's not NT bc he's got a weird quirk that is unnoticeable and women love being "different" by dating someone outside the norm, but only if it's easily romanticized and doesn't effect their daily life

autistic chad doesn't exist. he just says he's not NT bc he's got a weird quirk that is unnoticeable and women love being "different" by dating someone outside the norm, but only if it's easily romanticized and doesn't effect their daily life
Autistic chad does exist, he is just rare. It doesn't matter how shy or socially akward chad is because he is chad