Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids with eating disorders making fun of short men

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
I was in the hospital and there were some foids with eating disorders there. They had a conversation where they made fun of short men. Why would people who are insecure about their bodies make fun of other peoples bodies. I guess it’s only bad when women are body shamed.

I was in the hospital and there were some foids with eating disorders there. They had a conversation where they made fun of short men. Why would people who are insecure about their bodies make fun of other peoples bodies. I guess it’s only bad when women are body shamed.

Femoids are massive hypocrites. Shannon Rose Bosanac, my former "oneitis", laughs at me because of my autistic traits and severe anxiety.

Note that Shannon was in group therapy for anxiety/depression. This is the video she created to laugh at my hospitalization(She's been hospitalized three times).

I dont listen to what a cum dumpster has too say

Femoids are massive hypocrites. Shannon Rose Bosanac, my former "oneitis", laughs at me because of my autistic traits and severe anxiety.

Note that Shannon was in group therapy for anxiety/depression. This is the video she created to laugh at my hospitalization(She's been hospitalized three times).
Would be so cool if she was harassed in mass to see how she likes it. Fucking hypocritical cunt. Hope someone bullies her to the breaking point to see how she likes it.

Foids are hypocritical beings. They cannot even comprehend how dumb they sound when they're trying to humiliate you. A fucking landwhale will absolutely make fun of a fat man. A short midgetfoid will make fun of shortcel.
Society is gynocentric to it's very core. It basically means that women have the right to be in any shape and form they desire to. And still an army of betacucks will follow every single femoid, no matter how ugly or obese she is. Femcels are an absolute myth. There's no such thing as femcel.

Any trait that's considered 'bad" or "unattractive" in society is actually only projects on male population. Men will be criticised and frown upon for something like being fat, bald, short, having acne, being chronically ill, having addiction problems, having mental problems, being ugly, having speech impediment and etc. Foids can have it all and still have a couple of cucks orbiting them, worshipping them.
And don't you even dare to criticize any foid for her flawed logic or hypocrisy. You will be fucking destroyed by normies. Femoids are literally invincible in the modern world.

So yeah, no fucking wonder some foid with eating disorder was making fun of a short man. He's subhuman in her eyes. She thinks of herself as a goddess despite looking like a cheap Halloween decoration.

Us manlets are just bottom of the barrel tier in the hypergamous soyciety, whatever happens we are the butt of every joke

Why haven't you raped her yet?
Like what are you doing with your life man? She's literally all you can think about. If you can move on, move on. If not rape her then ER. The end. Stop torturing yourself.

That is ofc if you're actually a male and not larping female..

manlets are just bottom of the barrel tier in the hypergamous soyciety, whatever happens we are the butt of every joke
Images 9

How completely unexpected!

im surprised!