Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids with boobs smaller than C cups are subhuman

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Since foids like to judge men for things we can't control like our height, race and face, it is only right that we do the same.

I'm the ultimate oglemaxxer and flat foids don't register as a woman in my eyes. I don't even look at them because they provide nothing for me to look at (everyone is wearing masks).

If you would prefer a pretty but flat foid over an average/slightly below average face foid but with huge tits, you are 100% gay :feelshaha:

Bigger boob size = more feminine :feelsohh:

Therefore preferring small boobs = gay trait :feelsUgh:

I judge foids for their boob size only because they impose ridiculously high standards on us. Th[UWSL]is is my retaliation [/UWSL]:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Since foids like to judge men for things we can't control like our height, race and face, it is only right that we do the same.

I'm the ultimate oglemaxxer and flat foids don't register as a woman in my eyes. I don't even look at them because they provide nothing for me to look at (everyone is wearing masks).

If you would prefer a pretty but flat foid over an average/slightly below average face foid but with huge tits, you are 100% gay :feelshaha:

I judge foids for their boob size only because they impose ridiculously high standards on us. Th[UWSL]is is my retaliation [/UWSL]:feelsautistic:
true, foids without breasts are just dickless males

I like only asian women.

you may claim to dislike A cup women but you'd never refuse an A cup woman who genuinely loved you and pursued you.
It's a hypothetical scenario with very low chances of happening

I have A cup tits and I'm a male :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’ve thought before that since some women write “if you’re less than 6 feet tall swipe left” on tinder or something to that affect then a guy should make his tinder bio say “if you don’t have at least D cups swipe left” and see what happens.

I’ve thought before that since some women write “if you’re less than 6 feet tall swipe left” on tinder or something to that affect then a guy should make his tinder bio say “if you don’t have at least D cups swipe left” and see what happens.
He gon end up on those pro-foid subreddits

He would be cancelled to oblivion

based thread. big tits are hot as fuck, all foids should have D cups minimum or ideally bigger than that

I know a sex haver high tier normie who I have always suspected of being in the closet. He always says shit like “boobs too big” and while he is a sex haver and has slayed way more than me (0), all the foids have been flat so far.

Giga based post.

I met a "stacy" in Hollywood with 500k followers on instagram. She had no tits. White, tall with hazel eyes. First thing I noticed is how she has a flat chest, and how much that detracted her overall looks rating.

She was also drunk, which is very trashy. :feelspuke:

Fuck alcoholics. That foid needs to drink to escape the reality that she's not chad's type, even with the "fame" and above average looks.

Never settle for these assless, boobless hoes that cope by telling themselves they're actually good looking which they falsely achieve by sucking as much cock as possible. :dab:

If she's cute and has a big ass, then small boobs aren't a big problem tbh

yea bust is king . busty women are the equivalent of a 6'3 chad. flat chested women suffered some kind of malnourishment that led to their bust not developing properly making them subhuman deformed little roasties. ffs how embarrassing imagine being a 22 yo roastie with a C cup even JB's have D cups now adays with all the hormones and stuff. we need to shame flatties more they really are subhuman

Since humans (like all mammals) are sexually dimorphic, big breasts are a sign of femininity and indicate that the female has a healthy level of estrogen

Having big breasts is far more sexually attractive than having a big ass

I’d always choose a woman with big breasts and average ass over a woman with average chest but big ass,

No comparison photos to back up you're theory?

Must be a karp