Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids with autism be like

brutal 1 reply pill

what she think about my 1/10 chin

Last edited:
She's crazy 100%. Probably BPD. Stay the fuck away from foids like that, you'll remember my words if you ever associate with one in any way.

756F7875 4B64 4393 9B1B EAF492116CDB

Lying ass virtue signaling foid as usual, if she would be 1/10 she would be crying balled up in the corner of her dark room waiting for chad reply.

Last edited:
JFL any foid can put on a show to try and virtue signal. Even if this one has autism, she is most likely exaggerating it for the camera. They can adapt to do whatever helps them achieve their goals.

Bullshit virtue signaling. Definitely not an autist.

Show her a downsyndroeme child that has been burned with acid, lets see if her little titktok larp act holds up then.

The difference between how male and female aspies are treated is brutal

Female aspies are cute when they act like poorly socialized animals

Male aspies are creepy and need to die

Both me and my sister are the children of Eastern European immigrants. Growing up, we both had accents plus weird sounding monotone voices. Don't know if we're autists, but we both have monotone voices. Now we're older and our accents are not so bad, but we still have weird sounding voices to the point where normies laugh at us. I have trouble finding girls. My sister on the other hand complains about how random horny losers at work hit on her and want to take her "cruisin" in their truck. She turns them down though, cause she says guys make her "uncomfortable". Just goes to show you that foids literally have to be alive to get attention.