Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will wipe Chad's ass for him.

Meanwhile us incels wipe our ass with wet wipes and toilet paper to be extra clean.

"Just have good hygeine"

Just don't wipe your ass bro

They’ll literally lick his ass, no joke

If you'd have a girlfriend would you wipe her ass?

WAIT you're supposed to do something more to clean your dick than just run it over water? :shock:
I thought that too, wouldn't cleaning it with water water basically clean it.

Last edited:
Lots of foids eat their chads shit so it's no surprise

Ahahahhahahahaha based ngl
This is so funny
Damn it wish i had it

Haha this is ridiculous

The foid won't have sex with us even if we DEDICATE OUR WHOLE LIFE FOR HER; meanwhile she dates some idiot chad or chadlite and literary wipes his ass for him after he shits lol

Haha this is ridiculous

The foid won't have sex with us even if we DEDICATE OUR WHOLE LIFE FOR HER; meanwhile she dates some idiot chad or chadlite and literary wipes his ass for him after he shits lol
They really are delusional, just like they be with chads who beat them up regularly and yet won't date guys who would never hurt them in anyway

NOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE DISGUSTING ONES HOW COME

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Women are controlled by a good looking face

Incels are told to “just take a shower” as if our personal hygiene is the issue, when chad doesn’t even wipe his ass and still has a girlfriend

Retarded cucks of incel tears won't touch this shit, pun intended

Just wipemax bro

Take the shitpill bro's!

Get some vjj!

Second post, "brought toilet paper into the bedroom for a mental breakdown."

How do we know their bf is Chad ? And not 2/10 ?

How do we know their bf is Chad ? And not 2/10 ?
Because why would they stay with a 2/10 who can't wipe their ass, when they could easily get a normie simp who wipes his ass, or a chad with very bad hygiene.

Because why would they stay with a 2/10 who can't wipe their ass, when they could easily get a normie simp who wipes his ass, or a chad with very bad hygiene.
Low iq I’ll rephrase my question how do we know their bf is Chad and not Oofy doofy?

Women would eat chad poop before even think about dating an incel

. Chad's are low iq morons who walk around with itchy butt holes cuz they want to get fucked by other Chad's

Low i
. Chad's are low iq morons who walk around with itchy butt holes cuz they want to get fucked by other Chad's
low Iq ur jealous bcuz another guy “Chad” looks better then you that’s gay and low iq you should be happy women want intelligent good looking men instead of evil ugly NT NPC normie idiots that means healthy society and demographics. If Chad was slaying so much like you say why isn’t everyone on the planet 7/10 and above no ugly ppl should exist if Chad is the only one getting women

Last edited:
100% - Permaban
Women would eat chad poop before even think about dating an incel
any proof? If not go out and ask real women irl would they rather do that fookin rage fuel ur so low iq

But incels are still the dirty stinky people according to them :feelsjuice:

any proof? If not go out and ask real women irl would they rather do that fookin rage fuel ur so low iq
Try harder with youe next account shithead

Meanwhile us incels wipe our ass with wet wipes and toilet paper to be extra clean.
I was never taught how to be clean.

I'd wipe twice and think I was done.

Now I always shower and clean ass