Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids Will Leave You If You Get Beaten Up

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
There's foids on this UK forum talking about how they would leave their bf if he got beaten up or was weak. They're fucking promoting social darwinism. When we really need a dictatorship to save us from the state of nature.

The Forum

even a slight hint of weakness will literally dry foids up, especially if your a sub chad.

There's foids on this UK forum talking about how they would leave their bf if he got beaten up or was weak. They're fucking promoting social darwinism. When we really need a dictatorship to save us from the state of nature.

The Forum
Empathic gender.

The Forum
:feelsbadman:

I don't think I have to worry about that, I can punch pretty hard and can handle being hit, slammed, pushed, and thrown. The only problem would be stance and grappling. I want to learn wrestling or judo or something. I also want to learn boxing footwork.

I don't think I have to worry about that, I can punch pretty hard and can handle being hit, slammed, pushed, and thrown. The only problem would be stance and grappling. I want to learn wrestling or judo or something. I also want to learn boxing footwork.
you need to be ER and fully get revenge on foids

water GIF

you need to be ER and fully get revenge on foids
I need to learn how to not get thrown, even if you win the fight being thrown makes you seem weak and light.

do foids even need relationships and sex? of course i don't even mention incels, what about chads? after reading thread about blind foids choosing chads over average males because of their "social status" i started developing some kind of theory all femoids don't really want to have sex and even if they rarely do they can be fine with sex toys. all that chad chasing circus is more like a career development

:cool:

The Forum
Martial arts

This is a blanket statement officER this doesnt apply to prettyboy chads only ogremaxxers

There are some who deny this

Absolute morons, let the blackpill hit them hard

Just beat up weak prettyboy and normies to destroy their relationships theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back