Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids will kill us all

M

monkeygutt

Greycel
Everytime I see a female I get irrationally angry. I think to myself why don’t they love why can they see me for who I really am. I’m a good guy I’m not that good looking though (3/10) my giga chad behavior must scare them off. The foids always laugh at me and make my feel shitty.

A few months ago I was at the store and I saw this very attractive girl. Everything in me told me to go up and ask for her number. When I did she told me she had a BF. I knew she was lying because she was smirking. I went into a fit of rage. I began telling her that she was a stupid whore and that he bf would never be as based as me . She tried walking away but I continued to follow her make heinous remarks. She started to cry and this made me happy. I got home that night and cried feel suicidal. Why didn’t she want me. Her not wanting to give me her phone number simply killed me. That entitled butch should u e been grateful to even be approached by me seeing as she’ll be a pregnant single fatty with four Kids and a bf who is out cheating on her with a foid who is twice at pretty and smarter. She could’ve been living the dream with me barefoot in my kitchen cooking healthy hearty meals with our pure aryan son running around the living room. I pictured this for us but she made her choice. Thinking about the future we could have had makes me irrationally feral. Where can I find a purr aryan Malibu Barbie?

If foids had complete control of the entire world they would:

Genocide all men under 5 ft 8 and sub 5 men.

Keep average heighted and average looking men as sex slaves.

Let Chads and Tyrone's life exactly the same way they live right now.

based. ask out foids and call them names when they reject you pilled :feelshaha:

Frightening but undoubtedly true.

Their IQ can't capable of ruling the world. They'd probably overthrown by men in couple of days.

Unfortunately, AWALT.

>JoinedMay 28, 2022Posts2Online1h 9m

Are you fags really falling for this IT bait? I swear this forum is full of retards.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Everytime I see a female I get irrationally angry. I think to myself why don’t they love why can they see me for who I really am. I’m a good guy I’m not that good looking though (3/10) my giga chad behavior must scare them off. The foids always laugh at me and make my feel shitty.

A few months ago I was at the store and I saw this very attractive girl. Everything in me told me to go up and ask for her number. When I did she told me she had a BF. I knew she was lying because she was smirking. I went into a fit of rage. I began telling her that she was a stupid whore and that he bf would never be as based as me . She tried walking away but I continued to follow her make heinous remarks. She started to cry and this made me happy. I got home that night and cried feel suicidal. Why didn’t she want me. Her not wanting to give me her phone number simply killed me. That entitled butch should u e been grateful to even be approached by me seeing as she’ll be a pregnant single fatty with four Kids and a bf who is out cheating on her with a foid who is twice at pretty and smarter. She could’ve been living the dream with me barefoot in my kitchen cooking healthy hearty meals with our pure aryan son running around the living room. I pictured this for us but she made her choice. Thinking about the future we could have had makes me irrationally feral. Where can I find a purr aryan Malibu Barbie?
mate same here I am just like you, I also get very depressed and wonder why they did not love me this way.

I’m not that good looking though (3/10)
How tall are you?

my giga chad behavior
There is no such thing as "giga chad behavior", this is the type of thing that IT users, especially foids, believe about human relationships. There are countless experiments in which Chads and incels say the EXACT SAME words in the same setting to the same people and the Chad would get a very enthusiastic and positive response, while the incel would be ridiculed, or even ostracized on the spot.

Are you sure you're not an IT infiltrator "Mr" @monkeygutt ? Have you ever been in an institution? Cells.

Last edited: