Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids will always complain

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
A foid in my college was complaining about patriarchy like how her brother is allowed to go outside at night with his friends while she is not. Yeah she should be allowed so that she can fuck Chads, party and dress like a whore and spreading degeneracy. Fuck the west they are responsible for spreading their so called "Liberalism" culture everywhere and making men CUCKS :feelsping:

She is at college and not allowed to go out?
Does she live with her parents?

She is at college and not allowed to go out?
Does she live with her parents?
Yes she lives with her parents. I live in curry land unlike the west, it's common here to live with your parents

Are you ugly?
Did you ask her out?

I didn't know you lived in Curryland... You're fortunate to live in a place that still has some remnants of patriarchy left, that hasn't been completely taken over by feminism and thoroughly emasculated.

Are you ugly?
Did you ask her out?
I don't like that bitch. She was just posting on instagram about how "oppressed" foids are and playing the victim card
I didn't know you lived in Curryland... You're fortunate to live in a place that still has some remnants of patriarchy left, that hasn't been completely taken over by feminism and thoroughly emasculated.
Unfortunately it has been. It used to be conservative a few years ago. Now a days, foids here dress like whores and hang out with boys and spread degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back