Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids who don't chadmaxx will have incel offspring

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
There is a genetic arms race for the best offspring.
Foids who give men with below-average genetics a chance will get sorted out of the gene pool because their offspring won't be good enough in such a hyper-competitive environment.
Face tends to be somewhat random, but not height.
Foids who don't care about the height will get sorted out of the gene pool because their sons will be shortcels.

Of course, this affects all traits, not just height and face.
It's literally chad or death.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

fucking holes vile cunts all act like cum receptacle for Chad

they will go for HTN or chadlite at the very least no foid wants a normie looking man in 2024.

Cope and foid apologist thread.

Foids selection is dysgenic because being tall makes you prone to more health problems. Literally fisherian runway. Foids are also the ones passing "poor" genes. You see turbo midget foids with turbo tallfags all the time. Guess their son's height, lmao.

Enough with the foid are eugenic threads. It's just a bad, feminist excuse to hypergamy. To be eugenic foids would have to select based on good personality and IQ, because that's the advantage we have over nature: our intelligence and ability to build complex society.

Foids selection is dysgenic because being tall makes you prone to more health problems. Literally fisherian runway. Foids are also the ones passing "poor" genes. You see turbo midget foids with turbo tallfags all the time. Guess their son's height, lmao.

Enough with the foid are eugenic threads. It's just a bad, feminist excuse to hypergamy. To be eugenic foids would have to select based on good personality and IQ, because that's the advantage we have over nature: our intelligence and ability to build complex society.
It doesn't matter whether foids select for bad genes.
Your genes can be arbitrarily good, if you are facially unattractive and short you will never pass them on.
Of course the correct move is to deny them the choice to select their "ideal" gene carrier for themselves, but as long as this doesn't happen, my observation holds.

Foids can cancel out their own bad genes if they breed with an ultra turbo chad. Of course, this doesn't improve their relative rank if all other foids do the same. In general I agree with you, I should have said that this is only true if today's foid-centric society doesn't get changed massively into a patriarchy (but it doesn't look like this will happen anytime soon).

stupid foid worship thread don't forget foids pass on their shitty genes as well

true these foid yoooogenics threads never mention how foids pass on their shitty genes as well

This is the reality of living in a world of plenty. Foids used to select for men who can battle the elements and provide food and comfort. Now that's provided to them for free in any developed country so they instead select on height, jestermaxxing (low IQ), and dark triad. I am sure that in shithole countries IQ will still be selected for more than height. Over a century or two I can actually see Africans and curries reach or even surpass whites on IQ but by then the average white guy will be 6ft6.

Foids can cancel out their own bad genes if they breed with an ultra turbo chad.
Not entirely because the child will always have her subpar genes too. There will always be incels being born from chads.
Your genes can be arbitrarily good, if you are facially unattractive and short you will never pass them on.
Well, foids choose for objectively bad genes.
Of course the correct move is to deny them the choice to select their "ideal" gene carrier for themselves, but as long as this doesn't happen, my observation holds.
True. As long as they have choice, society is fucked.

I am sure that in shithole countries IQ will still be selected for more than height
Not true. 3rd world shithole countries are not that different from 1st world. We just have a lot more inequality and political corruption. Foids are dysgenic here too.

Their own genetics are fixed/default/baseline. It can't be changed. The only variable that influences the looks of their kids is the father.
Of course their own bad genes contribute.

And of course there should be no selection for height or looks at all, rather for health and IQ.
Arranged marriages+embryo selection where an incel commitee decides for which traits selection is allowed+monogamy would be the ideal society.

I pray for the day where chads adopt the same selection tactics, that foids deploy.

I pray for the day where chads adopt the same selection tactics, that foids deploy.
Their "selection" tactic is pump and dumb/spray and pray.
Ideal male selection tactic (when it isn't expected to stick around) is not to select at all to maximize their own genes.
At least this is how it mathematically leads to the biggest number of kids, not everyone would actually do it.
This is how Djingis Khan ended with 30 million people today who can trace back their origin to him.

Their "selection" tactic is pump and dumb/spray and pray.
Ideal male selection tactic (when it isn't expected to stick around) is not to select at all to maximize their own genes.
At least this is how it mathematically leads to the biggest number of kids, not everyone would actually do it.
This is how Djingis Khan ended with 30 million people today who can trace back their origin to him.
I know, Im just coping with my comment.

Fuck you and this cucked foid apologist thread
It's not cucked, it's the truth as long as the tinder-form of mate selection is practiced by this society.
If we had arranged marriages then my post would be null and void, but we haven't.

As long as foids can do the choosing they will choose for height+face and therefore foid-offspring who does not have these features will go extinct. I never said it should be like this.

And as I said 1) here and 2) here, the correct solution is not to participate in the rat race and to return to patriarchy.
I merely described current reality.

1) https://incels.is/threads/foids-who-dont-chadmaxx-will-have-incel-offspring.562253/#post-13020093
2) https://incels.is/threads/foids-who-dont-chadmaxx-will-have-incel-offspring.562253/#post-13020415

two good looking people can have an ugly child