Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids who claim their type is incels.

deex

deex

Chum Master
It really disappoints me when this is thrown out on social media and otherwise. sure, sometimes they date gross guys.

It's usually said by alt or fakecel foids and some even are landwhales.

I've only met one who it seemed to be the case. Not only did she date a incel manlet, she dated one of my fatcel friends. Acsended him even, although he was such a shut in it didn't work out.

But the two I met in college each dated one of my old friends who was at least a 6. What was weird is that he smelt like catpiss and at least I try and keep myself clean. :feelsUgh:

Yeah, I'm calling LARP :feelswhat:

Yeah, I'm calling LARP :feelswhat:
Cool if it was :feelsseriously:
Im not even gonna try and prove it to you bc there's no way I can other then showing pictures. Maybe you could have experiences too, if you tried.

I have never heard this but then again I don't really use social media.
:feelsugh::feelsrope:
Screenshot_20211129-225253.png

This story is LARPY as fuck.

But when toilets say they like incels they mean white chad faced mentalcel who hides in his room all day. Not an actual subhuman.

They’d gag if they saw my mug.
Not sure what you want me to say to prove these things to you. Any ideas?—

All I think to mention is that me and my fatcel friend were in art together and he liked to draw flowers that resembled vag. He dated this landwhale who claimed to like incels— and she also dated a manlet who brought a firearm to school intending to use it.

But yes, my point is that most foids are liars when saying this. For what? No reason.
She is full of shit but if not where can i meet these foids like this.

Because they sure as hell don't exist where I am.
Surprisingly, those are posts by different foids, but most of foids are full of shit. Honestly, I've mainly seen them online, and most of them are actually talking about fakecels.

Not sure what you want me to say to prove these things to you. Any ideas?—

All I think to mention is that me and my fatcel friend were in art together and he liked to draw flowers that resembled vag. He dated this landwhale who claimed to like incels— and she also dated a manlet who brought a firearm to school intending to use it.

But yes, my point is that most foids are liars when saying this. For what? No reason.

Surprisingly, those are posts by different foids, but most of foids are full of shit. Honestly, I've mainly seen them online, and most of them are actually talking about fakecels.
Landwhales dont count as women

Maybe you could have experiences too, if you tried.
And there we have it, GrAYcel reveals his soy power level. Kill yourself

I got banned on Twitter after 5h

-Claims ascension is possible for entire forum
-Claims women date Incels for no remote reason
-Can't back up claims

-Can't tell if they believe this or not
-Claims foid dated incel that had intent to kill her with a gun they brought to school

@Master @knajjd @i_a_m_i @SergeantIncel @cocksucker
Thoughts?
-new member, yeah.
-Claims it's possible for entire forum, no. I said one friend, one time.
-claims foids date incels for no reason, no. I said they say their type are incels but are lying.
-cant tell if they believe this or not, no I don't. I was showing proof that they DO say it. But they're lying.
-Claims foid dated incel, yes. A foid did date a previous incel. He brought a gun to school in order to shoot up the school, not just kill her.

it's like you guys just jump to assumptions. :feelsseriously:

-Claims it's possible for entire forum, no. I said one friend, one time.
Cool if it was :feelsseriously:
Im not even gonna try and prove it to you bc there's no way I can other then showing pictures. Maybe you could have experiences too, if you tried.
-Saying it's possible for random member to ascend implies entire forum could
-claims foids date incels for no reason, no. I said they say their type are incels but are lying.
It's usually said by alt or fakecel foids and some even are landwhales.

I've only met one who it seemed to be the case.
-This implies some actually do
-cant tell if they believe this or not, no I don't. I was showing proof that they DO say it. But they're lying.
-You think we haven't seen this larp before? (mind you the one guy hasn't but he said he did not use social media and never said he didn't believe you)
-Claims foid dated incel, yes. A foid did date a previous incel. He brought a gun to school in order to shoot up the school, not just kill her.
-She is included in the school. I only referred to her as she was the subject
it's like you guys just jump to assumptions. :feelsseriously:
-Sounds like something IT would say ("It's like you inkwells just jump to assumptions":soy:)

They are lying pieces of Shit , kek