Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids when they travel to another country and don’t meet Chad

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
IMG 3669

Brutal, empathetic gender again ridiculing men. "You are a misogynist and negative person that's why you are incel" :foidSoy:

We need a dictatorship

Brutal, empathetic gender again ridiculing men. "You are a misogynist and negative person that's why you are incel" :foidSoy:
Do women even want to go to another country to appreciate the culture or do they see as another sex trip to find ethnic Chad

Racism is bad. teehee :foidSoy:

Do women even want to go to another country to appreciate the culture or do they see as another sex trip to find ethnic Chad
Foids travel to find a Chad they can get dicked down by. They’re too low iq to understand “culture”.

death to all tall toilets

Foids travel to find a Chad they can get dicked down by. They’re too low iq to understand “culture”.
I wonder how western or especially white foids will act in Japan. I wish Japanese men will call them whores; that will be based

I wonder how western or especially white foids will act in Japan. I wish Japanese men will call them whores; that will be based
In Japan, if a woman is over the age of 25 and she still isn’t married, she’s looked down upon by society and no man wants to date her rofl.

These fucking cunts bro:reeeeee:

I hope you know what happens down there.....