Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids wearing revealing clothes are basically asking be raped/harrassed

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Maybe foids should stop dressing like whores if they don't want to be raped. The amount of foids I'll seen dressed like whores for chad Is crazy.

it's about getting attention from men so she can get plenty of simps to milk and Chads for fun.

The issue is not enough of them are being raped. If more of them were raped I’d think they might stop dressing like whore toilet hole fucks

Yeah no shit sherlock

Water is Wet

I don't feel bad for them when they supposedly get "cat called" even tho I've literally never seen it happen with my own eyes. They dress like prostitutes and wonder why they get treated like one. lol

Holes hipocrisy
they dress slutty then hate being called an slut

The issue is not enough of them are being raped. If more of them were raped I’d think they might stop dressing like whore toilet hole fucks
This is what I keep saying but incel are too giga cucked !

h2o

it should be legalized

It's not our fault they can be easily mistaken with prostitutes (and we might accidentally mistake their begging to stop with some foreplay or new marketing tactics)

Getting complements from men about how good you look is not a harrasment

Women have made interacting with them so illegal, they dress like whores as a power flex at this point.

They're asking to be raped/harassed by Chad.