Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids wear makeup to compete with other women

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
It doesn't matter how much men say women don't need it.

It doesn't matter if the chemicals damage their face.

None of it matters, because what kills them is the fact that another women that they're in competition with for Chad can wear makeup and significantly improve their looks, which directly improves their chances of attracting a Chad.

They don't want to risk a woman, who otherwise would be on their same looks level, putting on makeup outcompeting them for Chads.

They want to have the best looks possible, and they see the effect that makeup can have on an ugly girl's appearance.

Water. They also use excessive amount of perfume to hide their bad body odor and to attract males from 10 meters away. Every foid who uses alot of make-up will always smell like she's emptied a whole perfume bottle on her body.

they use makeup and plastic surgeries to compete with each other but end up looking so fcking similiar, plastic doll face with big lips

maxresdefault.jpg

images

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Beauty is everything always has been

Water. They also use excessive amount of perfume to hide their bad body odor and to attract males from 10 meters away. Every foid who uses alot of make-up will always smell like she's emptied a whole perfume bottle on her body.
Everytime a foid walks past me its like chemical warfare

They also use make up to defraud their SMV and reach way beyond their looksmatch. All to satisfy hypergamy and entitlement.

And after all this, they claim it's "rapey" for men to omit they are inexperienced in sex.

Same. I can't take the bus anymore because it's so toxic, so i have to cycle 30km to work.
Have you noticed any benefits from cycling 30km each day? Or is your health largely the same.

None of it matters, because what kills them is the fact that another women that they're in competition with for Chad can wear makeup and significantly improve their looks, which directly improves their chances of attracting a Chad.
True. Women could probably easily attract their looksmatch without makeup, but with makeup they think they can get everyone ...

Have you noticed any benefits from cycling 30km each day? Or is your health largely the same.
My right nut hurts a little sometimes... I've lost some weight, i guess i have a little more energy to do stuff. I mainly do it to save money. I can save $500 each year by taking the bicycle instead of the bus.

My right nut hurts a little sometimes... I've lost some weight, i guess i have a little more energy to do stuff. I mainly do it to save money. I can save $500 each year by taking the bicycle instead of the bus.
That's good to read overall, a bicycle isn't expensive and saves you time and money in the long run