Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids want to be treated equally ... but not anymore when things go wrong

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Lol at news the other day (soft paywall) - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...erse-gender-neutral-physical-fitness-test-us/

US Army were rolling out a new gender-neutral fitness test - a dream of all feminists going live! Well, not so fast...

It turned out foids SUCK BIG TIME at this test -
An early Pentagon study showed that women were failing the ACFT at a rate of 65 per cent, while only 10 percent of men did.

In essence, more than a half of armyfoids can't pass the test at a 60% score. Why the fuck they even go to the army then?!?

What lols me most is that I looked at what this test entails and tbh it didn't look too scary even for an obesecel like me (well, okay, almost all parts except for 2 mile run - I will probably NOT run it in time). It doesn't even have pull-ups at all!! Yet 65% of kweens can't do even this and still want to get the job.

It's so funny at times to look at this fucking hypocrisy - "treat us as equal... until suddenly we can't do something, then we need special treatment".

JFL at the idea of people who can't even do a single pull-up being infantry soldiers