Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids Want Chads To Rape Them

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://youtu.be/lucRKe_j2rs

This is the most brutal video I've ever seen since last days. Explains why foids love vampire things or something shit like 50 shades of grey. Foids want to get raped from monster chads. This is their dream.

A JB foid that I know literally said that she wants some nig rapper to rape her

Very scary big if true

Attachments

• 9951C187-9C26-4DEA-941F-1C0110E49612.gif
    9951C187-9C26-4DEA-941F-1C0110E49612.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
It is true. Wake up to the damn world :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: foids enjoy rape from chads
You’re such a immature little brat of course I know this

How was your stupid slave exam

IT wont touch this shit

jordan peterson is low iq coping:redpill::soy: cuck but he is right on this one, foids are whores who let chads rape them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Right, but if you ask him about those men, he'll just say some stupid generic BS, like "they have confidence" etc., when in reality, they're just good looking.:blackpill: